CHAPTER 28- SANIA'S WEDDING ~Ayesha💕

A Y E S H A : -

Everything is a mess.

Today is my best friend's wedding, Sania's wedding, I thought I would be like those girls on their best friend's who would be happy, stay with the bride, have a nice night out, click a lot of pictures, tease them. But I am not normal.

Mama and baba jaan much to my dismay went back to istanbul, as the great lady Bi jaan have arrived there already, but me and Farhan didn't go because Farhan had some really important deal to crack with really important client, so we would go to istanbul the next week to meet our  Bi jaan.

And also I would not go without attending MY best friend's wedding. Which is today, Today, where the Temperature outside went down to five degrees and it is really cold, for me atleast.

And to top my mood, our neighbours have decided to blast my head, by playing songs on a very, did I mention very high volume, every beat in the song increases my headache, worsening my mood, and me being the absolute Amnesiatic queen, forgot to press my clothes which I am supposed wear in today's Barat function. Which I didn't even did till now.

And my dear hubby is also in a very bad mood which clearly screams come- near- me- and - I-will- kill-you. Reason: Unknown. And I don't even want to even ask him, we have been somewhat on good condition from last week, I don't want to ruin it, nor do I wish he ruins it because of his anger issues.

I calculated everything in my mind, when I will press my clothes, get ready and be there on the venue on the time curfew provided by sania. Who is right now in the bridezilla mood.

So calculating everything in my mind I was walking downstairs to tell about today's function, and weather I could take the driver, But, there is always a But, but when I reached downstairs in the living room only to come across my brooding husband, who was emitting a VERY scary Aura. He saw and just simply said,

"Bring me a cup of tea." I think it's something serious, because of that cold tone he used.

Go and make for yourself, I wanted to tell him, as I was anyway running out of time, but considering his bad mood, I didn't said and went to make his tea, which also boiled up and sprawled across the stove, while I was busy making new schedule in my mind. And all the house helpers had went to their homes after making lunch, because we won't be here for dinner, I didn't found any reason for them to stay so I sent them away.

And so now currently, sulkingly, I am cleaning the stove, after burning my one finger while removing the kettle, which I removed without any help of cloth or glove, I thought I was a super women after all.

After cleaning it my mind was still frenzy with panic and frustration, I didn't even get a proper mehendi for crying out loud. Yesterday at the mehendi function while I was applying the mehendi, my husband send the driver to pick me up in that moment only, and demanded me to come out that instead cause he said so, and when I asked him why? He just snapped and said,

"None of your business." Of course it's my business, you are ordering me of something, I should be aware of it. I hate myself sometimes for not taking enough stand for myself.

I didn't asked him more, because as a matter of fact I was scared of his anger from the past week he was all nice with me, don't know what happened yesterday he was back to Angry Farhan, which brought the early days of our marriage memories to me,

After excusing about some emergency to sania, I exited the function early and promised to be early tomorrow on the wedding day. And So I got mehendi only in one hand.

Another frustration to my list.

After making another tea for him, carefully keeping my frenzy, frustrated thoughts aside, I placed the cup on tray and went to his study and entered after knocking, when I entered he was not sitting on his chair, so placing the tray on the table, I was about to exit to iron my clothes, when his phone pinged, which was right beside where I kept the tray, curiosity got the best of me and I read the message notification which was displayed on his lock screen. It was from Bilal, his friend.