Author's note.

Assalamualaikum to all my lovely readers!

First of all, Thank you so much for giving my book a chance and making it a hit, for me atleast.

I never imagined I could even complete this book, given my record of irregular updates.

But here I am, and here you are.

I started writing this story in 2019, as an immature writer with terrible grammar skills, when my friend in twelfth grade on a random Friday in noon made this really arguable plot which is not even close to my story,

But that plot, something about it raised a seed of writing in me, so I came back home, opened my wattpad and clicked on that pen icon and started writing a story.

It was a mess, I wrote it then I took it down completely in 2021, with more skills and ideas I wrote it again,

And that gave me so much inspiration to think more wisely and with more diversity.  I wanted to keep my characters more human, with flaws and all, and I tried my best.

After years of gruesome storyline, breakdowns more than once writer blocks, here we are with a completed version. There will few editing sites needed too, but complete nonetheless.

Thank you for joining in my journey.

And special thanks to my friends who always supported me and inspired me to write better, my S&S&S you all know who you all are and thank you my loves, I love you all 🫶🏻

Completing with 56.2k reads thank you all🫶🏻

Few facts:-

- I initially never thought about Farhan's family. When I first wrote, he only had his mother and the plot of his brother was of his father. But then I thought, meh let's keep him at ease.

- I wanted Ayesha to have a full on affair with Danish but that seemed too toxic.

- I always had a intrusive thought of turning Dorok against Farhan but I dropped it.

- once I wrote till chapter 40, I took this story down and re wrote it simply because it was too cringe. Like the 2011 wattpad times, I know I am sorry.

- I wanted Fahad and Fanaa to get married before his death but that seemed too sad.

- Farhan was too toxic when I started writing, so I made him swoon worthy hero not a toxic bitch.

- I thought of doing a public apology of Heer, but that didn't fit for her personality so I just left it.

- I never thought to write an intimate scene, just a waist grab was uncomfortable for me to write, don't ask me how I wrote the last few chapters. The neck things and smooches.

( I read twisted series, I got inspired sorry y'all)

- I initially thought of kidnapping Ayesha by Danish and originally in my plan, she and Farhan wouldn't have met until one week, that didn't sound like Farhan.

- Ayesha was supposed to bring the usb to Farhan but I thought nah Farhan deserves to find it.

- the chapter names of chapter 1 and chapter 53, remarks the journey of Ayesha of just being a college student to starting her new life with her family.

Add me on Instagram @writer_user_

Now the most important question,

What's next?

All I'd say, meet you in the next book

First look releasing on 20/02/2023.

Add The destiny of hearts in your library now!