CHAPTER 7- LAST MEET UP~ Ayesha💕

A Y E S H A :-

I stared at the laughing faces of my friends, who were currently doubling with laughters, which makes me reel what I said so to humour them so much?

When I didn't gave them any sort of humorous expression they all stopped laughing eventually.

"It was a joke no?" Safa asks, her brown eyes roaming around each of us on the table.

"Are you Ayesha I mean after what happened you...." Sania trails off unsurely.

"Wait, Seriously ayesha?" Sania asks sobering up.

"You are joking aren't you?" Sakina says still laughing unsurely.

"Please don't tell you didn't even gave me time to select my outfit!" Safa whined and I chuckled she always the one who lighten up the tension but not today. One glare from sakina and safa stopped.

"Care to explain what the hell is happening?" Sakina said, all the traces of humour was gone, and I can say she looks like a ticking bomb which can explode any minute.

"I already said, didn't I? It's really true, I am getting Married in like you can say 20 days?" I said enthusiastically but it didn't work on them especially with sakina.

Sania gasped, "To whom? Tell me it's him!"

"See by yourself." I say pulling out the invitation cards from my bag.

I took out my invitation cards and gave one each to sania, safa and sakina who was looking at me suspiciously while taking the card.

Sania still have a shock expression and Sakina was contemplating to open it still,

Safa wastes no time in opening the envelope and taking out the card I can say by the expression she owes, she's excited.

"Guys guys, hold up. I am gonna read it for all of you dont open your cards after all lets see how does Ayesha and danish's name fit perfectly for each other!" She winks at my direction but my heart tugs at one word one name.

Danish

Safa clears her throat and opens the envelope and reads loudly,

"Mrs and Mr Humza abbas, cordially invites you to auspicious marriage ceremony of thier daughter.." She pauses adding the dramatic effect.

"Ayesha abbas. Obviously." she gestures towards me I give her a weak smile, my heart thumping in my chest for unknown reason,  Sania claps his hands to lighten up as safa continues,

"With Far-" she stops and I shut my eyes close.

"Farhan Siddique?" she says in a shock whisper.

"Who's he?" Safa asks confused.

"But I thought you were getting married to danish but who- " sakina cuts her by banging her hand on the table.

"Who the hell is farhan ayesha?"

I smiled weakly, "My cousin who is also my to be husband."

Sakina gapes at me in shock and I nod,
"It's true." My whisper is thick with emotions.

"Farhan the same guy who you have his alliance? right?" Sania asked recovering from her shock state.

"Yes, that guy." I smiled at her "Murat said he is a good person so I'm not worried about anything." I shrug trying to act indifferent.

"It's good you are not worried... but Ayesha what happened three weeks ago.." Safa trails off.

"What did your dad do? Ayesha?" Sakina grabs my arm and turned towards her,