CHAPTER 3- ON A MISSION ~ Farhan💀

F A R H A N :-

Somewhere near Istanbul, Turkey*

It was happening again, the feeling like I might lose, my heart was hammering in my chest, my brain thinking of all the ways of I would lose, all the ways which made me a convening, pathetic loser, But I don't lose, I fight and I win.

Pushing the safety of the gun, I came out from my hiding position and shot the man who was standing with the three security persons near the staircase.

Let the chaos beginning.

Taking this as my signal, Hasnain shot the man beside him, and before the third person could turn around, He was shot on both of his elbows, the weakest point, so smooth. So Bilal.

"Done," Hasnain's voice reach in the earpiece and I nodded looking at him from his position near the reception of the hotel.

Three guards down, at the span of three seconds was enough for the people in the hotel to panic, scream and run out to save their dear life, one of the bell boys tried to discreetly push the emergency button, which in case of robbery or Ransack alerts the police.

He pushed the button and ran away but no sound came, I had to give that Yousuf did a pretty great job deactivating those Emergency buttons and all the security cameras.

"Great! Now we are covering upstairs, Inform bilal we are heading upstairs and tell him to cover here." I ordered him through the ear piece while aiming my next target.

"Roger that." Shooting my target I ran towards the direction of the stairs,

As we both head upstairs all the way dodging scared panicked people, till the time we reached the first floor the whole hotel was nearly empty, I signalled Bilal to stay put at his place, looking up at the banister of the second floor, I signalled my other companion to stay put over there.

Hasnain nodded his head, already in a defensive form, I was about heading the other direction when we both were rounded by a group of four armed men, the cat is slowly coming out of the bag, bring it on.

"Two and against four." Hasnain counted his back grazing mine, both of our guns pointed at them.

"My favourite." I said eyeing the third men who was stumbling slightly with his riffle, Newbie that one, always raw easy to target.

"Mine too." Hasnain mumbled,

"Then what are you waiting for?" I said dropping my gun silently telling Hasnain, that it's a hand game now, and punching the man next to the newbie, startling him, I could hear hasnain beating the shit out of the rest two,

I lifted my fist to smack the newbie as he picked up his two way radio transmitter to inform his pathetic team, but he flinched and dropped the transmitter down.

"Choose the wrong team, boy." I said before stepping on his transmitter and punching him square in the face, knocking him down directly.

After what seemed like few minutes, those men were now sprawled on the floor, bloody, bruised or knocked out.

Hearing a rustling sound from the door next to me, I hold my gun securely and kicked open the door, as soon as I opened the door, I was shocked to see a group of kids huddled in a corner, hasnain stood beside me mirroring my expression, I looked at him and he confirmed nodding his head,

This fucking gang were involved in trafficking.

I ushered all the scared kids downstairs to Bilal, where he would most likely send them with Officer Khan who was standing near the kitchen exit.