CHAPTER 20- CHILL DAY AT THE MALL~Ayesha💕

[Edit- I've added a bit more on the last chapter so you can read that too, I didn't changed anything significantly, plot wise. Just added the part where Farhan meets Ayesha]

A Y E S H A : -

"AHHHHH!!" A bunch of shrieks erupted as we all ducked down.

We all jump to different places and I hold my blanket infront of my face.

After few moments when I don't sense anything I peek out from my blanket to see my mom standing with her hand on the door handle and watching me and my friends with an amused expression.

I glanced around me and saw that sakina's face was sinked into the pillow, safa was seated near foot my bed, her face buried in her knees and sania was still busy watching the horror movie intently unaware of her surroundings.

Awkwardly I cleared my throat and leaned forward and paused the movie playing on Murat's laptop.

"Hey! Why did you pause? it was an intense scene going on! the girl was crawling on the ceiling, John was about to notice her, let me see." Sania whined trying to open the laptop,

The thought of the girl crawling on the ceiling gave me weird chills.

"Look around you." I whisper holding my laugh.

Sania scrunched her nose in confusion but when she glanced around to see Sakina sinking her face deep down the pillow and safa hunched up near my bed, she couldn't stop the laugh tumbling out of her.

Safa slowly peek from her hunched position hearing sania's laughter and awkwardly ran her hand in her hairs, acting casual.

"That part was scary okay." Safa says defending herself.

Sakina slowly opened one eye, her face still muffled in the pillow,
"Sakina the coast is clear don't need to worry." I chime feigning joy.

"If you can't handle watching horror without being scared then why even you girls watch it?" mom asked still standing at the door frame.

"Oh Aunty it's so much fun." sania laughs pointing at our still scared faces.

"Only for you." Sakina mocked sitting up from her pillow.

"Whatever, let's close this boring movie." Safa cleared her throat, shivering.

"Definitely."

"Oh yeah."

Me and sakina agreed simultaneously.

"No the intense part is going on." Sania all but whined, it was her idea to watch a horror film in the middle of afternoon on a random Saturday.

"Let's go downstairs and chill there okay," I suggested trying to truce.

Safa and sakina agreed immediately whereas sania was still sulking.

My mom shook her head and walked inside my room and opened the curtains which was previously drawed because sania wanted a horror feel while watching, I highly doubt she got the feel. it was we who got it.

Immediately my room was now lightened by the broad daylight. There were still grey clouds in sky, indicating it will rain soon. But nonetheless it looked like a good weather to hang out.

Ah how I love rains.

"The Weather is becoming beautiful you all can 'chill' outside in the lawn." mom suggested mocking saying 'Chill'

"Or can we go out? To a mall or something? And aunty join us please," sakina immediately jumped off the bed, shaking excitedly.

"No my dear, What will I do with all? If you all want to, then enjoy." Mom suggests and safa claps her hands.