CHAPTER 14- LET'S SNAP TODAY~ Ayesha💕

A Y E S H A :-

It's been seven weeks since my walimah and
life was pretty much going in the same circles for me,

Pretend. Pretend. Pretend.

I was caught in a whirlpool, where I had to force my mom and brother to believe I am happy and my husband that I don't care, but it's really the opposite.

It's been a month, nearly two and I am getting tired of it, sometimes all I want is to say a piece of mind to Farhan and go back to my parents house, but then again when I go back, that will cause nothing but more trouble and worry to my mom and brother and my father would have the mouth to say that girls like me can't stay at one place.

So to avoid all of it, here I am.

Someone truly said, A woman's life is truly full of sacrifices, even if she doesn't wants too, something or the other thing demands foregoing.

"Ayesha beta pass me that shawl," My head jerked up at the voice of my mother in law,

"Yes, of course mama," I passed her cream colour shawl which she folded neatly and kept in her suitcase.

"Mama?" I called her to which she gave a soft Hm "Is it not possible for you all to stay with us a little longer?"

She zipped her suitcase and looked up at me,
"Even if we stay, one day we have to leave Ayesha."

"Besides it's now time for you both to start your new life together."

"Still..." I mused, "I am used to you guys."

She laughed softly patting my cheek, "We are just going back to Istanbul, it's hardly an two hour flight, you can come to our place and we will be here on holidays."

"Mama... actually," I bit my lip.

"What is it?" She urged,

"I actually never lived alone.....before being married I used to be with Murat and mom all the time and after my marriage I never felt alone because of you, baba jaan and Mina. And now all of a sudden you are leaving...." I blinked back my tears.

"Oh Ayesha, come here," she made me sit beside her on the bed and grasped my hand in hers.

"Listen beta, in our life, we all have a understanding and comfort of seeing the same people around us all the time, and we cannot live without them no matter what, but you can't succeed in your life sitting in your house with the same people, you have to explore, you have to take new decisions, new relations, what scares you the most is you being left alone, isn't it?"

I nod, "You are never alone my love, you have your husband now, what made you think he will make you feel alone?"

"It's all new mama, that's it."

"I understand where you are coming from, your feelings as a new bride is valid. But remember always, to overcome the fear you have to face it."

I felt the force of her words impending on me, I am not avoiding anything am I?

Shaking the weird feeling I gave her nod and she pulled me to her for a warm embrace.

"I will just go and check dinner preparations." She nods unsurely but let's me leave her room.

If there was a space between the time of drama with imran and now I would've hid in it and never come back.

Wanting to condense my inner turmoil I entered the kitchen to look for anything I could do which could help me take things out my mind,

But I was left restless seeing all the food was already prepared by the cook and kept in the oven. My eyes felt on the empty salad plate and so quickly I took out some tomatoes, cucumbers and radish from the fridge.