CHAPTER 29- THREE HOURS~ Ayesha💕

A Y E S H A : -

Grabbing the hem of my green frock, I stepped up on the stage where the bride and groom were seated glancing each other shyly after few people left the stage. With a smile, I approached the bride and groom.

Sania glanced at me and was about to say something but decided against it and turned to her now husband Affan and asked,

"Affan, who is standing here? Do you know this girl? I don't know her," She feign confusion, unknowingly making my heart clench, I try to mask my hurt expression and put on a smile which quite didn't felt like me.

"Come on sani, already forgetting me, now that you got your husband hm?" I tease her sitting on the couch beside her.

"Really? Maybe if you would've came early like it was planned, then I might've remembered you." sania tried very hard to sound stern but ended up twitching her lips in a smile.

Trying not to remember anything which happened earlier evening, I replied,
"I am really sorry sani, I really wanted to come according to plan, but something caught up," I grabbed her hand, "I am sorry,"

"Come on sania don't be so hard on her, I am sure Ayesha would've have something really important to do, that's why she is late, otherwise I am sure Ayesha would do anything for you." Affan said passing me a reassuring look, One of the reasons he is a gem.

"Of course sani, I would fight with the world to attend your wedding, how could I not?" I tease tapping her hand.

"Oh god you both, I was just joking, I am no hitler, and of course if you didn't came here, I would've never done my rukhsati." sania smiled kindly, tapping my hand.

"I am here just for a photo shot right?" Affan rolls his eyes playfully.

"You are not?" Sania chuckles,

"God, you guys have started quarrelling now." I chuckle, "Already passed several stages, I see."

"Congratulations, both of you. You look so beautiful Sania, Masha'Allah, even you too Affan, I will always pray for your Both's happiness. May Allah keep your love alive, Always." I wished them, my eyes watering seeing the happiness on Sania's face, she really deserves everything.

"Thank you." She whispers, giving me a hug.

"I am so happy for you, Sania." I whisper to Sania, who had tears in her eyes. "I love you arkadaşım." We both chuckle with tears in our eyes.

Giving her a last hug, I smiled at Affan and climbed down the stage, walking towards Safa and Sakina's table.

Reaching the table, I took a seat where the two girls were seated, who were giggling and pointing at some boys.

"Enjoying ourselves, aren't we?" I muse sitting beside safa, making the girl slightly jump from her seat.

"Good god Ayesha, you scared me." Safa sighs dramatically.

Me and Sakina giggled at her.
"Oh Saf, look at him looks like he has some birds nest on his head, I mean who keeps a hairstyle like that." Sakina grimaced looking at a boy.

"Yeah, I mean look at those over there, they look like some business associates of sania's dad. Damn, those are some fine turkish men." safa gushed looking at the men few distance away from there table. Sakina agreed with her.

"Come on you two, stop with those staring of yours." I chuckle rolling my eyes.

"Yeah, you say that now because you got married, let us have the warm our eyes," Sakina says flipping her curly hairs.