CHAPTER 30-GUNS AND GAMES~Ayesha💕

PART- III

"çünkü sana olan aşkım kelimelerden daha yüksek, susmaya karar verdim."

"Because my love for you is higher than words, I have decided to fall silent."

A Y E S H A : -

"Why did you get out of the car?" Farhan demanded grabbing my arm, turning me towards him.

I was about to ask him again what backup he and bilal bhai were talking about before I came but I stopped when I noticed a small red laser dot on Farhan's shoulder, it was almost invisible in this dark parking, but somehow it caught my eye,

Who could have possibly playing with a laser in a empty parking lot?

Farhan was asking me to go back but my eyes followed the direction of the laser, I squint my eyes to see clearly, it was difficult to spot at first in the dark,

But my eyes widened, as I noticed a dark hunched figure hiden in the terrace of the opposite building.

The red dot was shining near his hand, when I tried to squint my eyes, I realised what it could be,

Before my brain could register anything and before I knew what I was doing, I screamed and pushed Farhan back.

"Move back!" I screamed and pushed him back with me, in the opposite direction making bilal bhai stumble a little with him.

A large crash of the glass and the alarm of the car went off as the bullet hit a car which was at the back of the parking lot.

My heart was thudding dangerously against my chest and I hugged Farhan tightly, shivering from the cold weather and as well as thinking about what could've happened.

"Hajra no, stay in the car don't even think of coming outside!" I heard Bilal bhai yell at hajra and thudding footsteps of him faded away.

My ears kept ringing from the sound of bullet which whizzed past us, if it had been even a second late, the bullet could've hit Farhan.

And he-

I felt Farhan rubbing my back and kept saying something, but I couldn't hear him, I can see his mouth moving, speaking something, but I could only hear the ringing of the bullet.

I stumble as I was pushed forward in a warm chest, the ringing going off in my ears,

"Ayesha, Ayesha relax, it's okay." I felt warm arms wrapping around me, rubbing my back soothingly.

I looked at with wide eyes as my surroundings started to clear, I grabbed his face in my hands,
Tears springing my eyes,

"It was a gun." I whisper hoarsely, "He had a gun Farhan."

"Shh, relax nothing happened alright, I am fine relax." Farhan whispered grabbing my wrists,

"It could've- he could...you-" my breath shortening thinking of the consequences.

"Nothing happened Ayesha, I need you to calm down and breath, please." He instructed and I try to mirror his actions.

I felt his cold fingers wiping my face, realising I have been crying. Farhan gazed at me softly and took hold of my hand.

"We need to get out of here, alright." he says guiding me back to the car, this time watching carefully all his sides and made me sit in the car and strapped the belt on my seat, if this was another time I would've objected but this time I am too shaken up to even tell anything.