CHAPTER 33- AGENT AYESHA~Ayesha💕

A Y E S H A : -

Despite my immense lack of sleep from the past few days, I couldn't sleep a wink tonight, thinking and executing my plan, today I want all my answers. If he is not telling me anything, then now it will be my way. Excitement rushed through me as I thought of my perfectly formed plan, when we slept it was nearly ten, I formed my plan and got everything ready discretely, knowing Farhan as he is a light sleeper.

I clutched my pillow when I heard the sound of Farhan's two fifty eight's alarm go off, or atleast what he thought off. Excitement and nervousness clenched my stomach as I heard Farhan hissing.

"What? How is it 2:59 AM now? How can I sleep through all my alarms?" I bit my lip, remembering how I changed Farhan's alarm, he had alarms for every second, which was a plus point for me as he couldn't get suspicious.

I stiffened suddenly and closed my eyes shut as I felt dip beside me, my breath faltered when I felt him caressing the hairs falling on my face softly,

His another alarm went off and I flinched unknowingly because of the sudden sound.

Farhan cursed under his breath and I turned other side draping my blanket above my head.
"Shit, I am already late," I scoffed internally, only if you knew Farhan.

Few moments later I heard the bathroom door locking and I quickly sprung out of the bed and get to the action knowing Farhan, he will be in a hurry as he is already late, I arranged the pillows like my sleeping form and covered it with my blanket and hid Farhan's phone under the bed so he could have difficulty in finding them and he wastes more time.

I wore my complete black track suit and hijab which I arranged earlier and slipped into my trainers, grabbed my phone, I take a quick glance at the room and made sure nothing looks suspicious.

Closing the bedroom door softly behind me, I made a run downstairs and opened the door to garage with the spare key I found and locked it behind me, I hid behind another car and waited for him. He barely uses this car, it could act as a great coverage for me.

I hope he takes his range rover because it's boot is spacious, but if he takes audi or something, I have to manage, it's not the time to think of my discomfort.

I hid properly as I heard the door of garage being open and Farhan sprinted towards his range rover, yes Farhan go for it.

He pressed the buttons in the garage and the shutter opened, he unlocked his car and sat inside it and started reviving the engine.

My eyes widened, panic gripping me.

No no Farhan remember your phone you are not supposed to leave without it. Shit what if he already found it, my plan will go in total drain.

My head snapped up when I heard the engine of the car going off and Farhan stepped out of the car, and ran inside cursing all his way. I waited for a minute then went to drivers side and pressed the button for the boot to open, satisfied hearing the soft click of opening of the boot, I left the driver side and climbed inside the boot, shutting it's door behind me, there were some empty water bottles and a tool box, making some space for me to hide, I lay down awkwardly, waiting for Farhan, after five minutes Farhan came running with his phone in his hand, by the look of frustration on his face, I take it took him a lot of time.

Farhan sat inside the car and revived the engine all the way muttering frustratingly about how his phone fell under the bed. Only if he knew. Laying in the boot, I saw our house zooming out of my view, my heart started racing all the way,

Am I really doing this?

Yes I am.

I've already decided, now there is no turning back. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes, Each time whenever Farhan took a turn or passed a speed breaker I had hold back my painful groan. My back is going to have issues tomorrow.