CHAPTER 13- THE WALIMA~ Ayesha💕

A Y E S H A :-

As soon as my house reached my sight,  I was buzzing with an unknown happiness and excitement to see my mom and brother. When the car stopped in front of my house's gate, I was about open the car door and was planning to sprint inside not even bothering to see if the slab of rock is following me or not.

But before I could hop on he said, "I will pick you up in two hours."

My hands halted at the door handle. "Won't you come inside?"

"No I have some work to do, anyway I am picking you up in two hours so I will visit then."

"Make sure you do or my parents might feel bad."

"I will. Now, I am getting late."

Giving him a discreet eye roll I climbed out of the car and made sure to slam the door, and opened the gate I practically sprinted across the porch to ring the bell excitedly.

As I was waiting for the door to open I turned around casually and frowned noticing Farhan's car still standing in front of the gate. Before I could react the door opened and I was engulfed in a bone crushing hug.

While I was struggling to breath in murat's grip I didn't failed to hear the roar of engine and the sound of the tires driving off the gravel road.

My brother looked at me with happiness and excitement, while my heart fluttered by the action of my husband. Ew this feeling is weird.

Murat ushered me inside and closed the door behind us, removing my coat I made my way inside my house...or should I say my parents house?

Shaking my head I went to the kitchen, knowing very well where to find my mom.

Finding her cooking something with her back to me, I sneaked behind her and wrapped my arms around her shoulder from behind, I was expecting her to startle or to be shock but she engulfed my hands in her as I swayed her excitedly.

Closing off the stove she turns towards me and holds my face in her hands, her eyes shining with love, longing, guilt and tears. "I know your scent, your footsteps from the day you were born."

My eyes fills with tears as she engulfs me in a hug again, embracing her, crying with her, for the longing, the pain, the situation, for everything.

"Come on mother, this was only one night. One. One night away from your daughter how are you going to spend your whole life." Murat says trying lighten up the mood by chuckling but his voice cracks at the end, and I didn't failed to notice him furiously wiping under his eyes.

"Always needy." I remark.

"Come here." Mama says motioning him with her another arm spread apart. Without wasting a second Murat jogged towards us and wrapped his arms around both us.

And I? I cry. Again. Because except my own father these two are the only people who knows me. Cares for me. Loves me. And will always know why I cry. Why I am sad. And I know they always will hold me when I cry, tired from the world. But now, things has changed. I am no longer their responsibility. They gave my responsibility to someone yesterday. As much as it hurts to accept and say, from now they don't need know my pain. They don't need to absorb it as their own. Because they are simply family, not the one which I am going to live with. I was send off yesterday with my real family, where I am supposed to built my life, my real life.

And I hate it. God I so hate it.

"Are we going to cry all day?" I asked sniffing.

"I am not. You both are crying." Murat says wiping his tears with his arms. I look at mom and we both share a laugh.

"Okay, no crying." Mom said wiping her tears and I did the same.