A Random Tuesday.

B O N U S  C H A P T E R (1)
A Random Tuesday

———————————
this chapter takes place during part ii between chapters Halloween and Turkey day. This is just a mini-adventure that Tom and Pandora embarked on together. enjoy! :))
———————————

 enjoy! :)) ———————————

"Pandora..."

Sometimes I hear it.

"Pandora..."

My name.

"Pandora, I miss you..."

Like a mantra that continuously calls out to my mind.

"Stay strong, my daughter,"

It was the archangel Gabriel, my father. However, no matter how much I wish his words to be real—I know they are not. There was not a possibility.

For mortals, death was not the end—it truly was the next great adventure. Albeit, it was normally a peaceful adventure mortals took. Heaven, for humans, was made for peace. For celestial or otherworldly beings though, when we died—it truly was the end.

There were not big golden gates or firey pits of punishment awaiting us on the other side. Nor was there any sort of purgatory ready to welcome us in its neutral chaos. Nope, for us, it was lights out, authentic eternal sleep.

My eyes cracked open at the last thought which served as a silent reminder that my own sleep was now over. I yawned, stretching while sitting up in the small bed that Hogwarts provided. It may have been small, but damn—this shit was comfortable. We have the founders to thank for their magic charms.

I was greeted by the sound of silence, something that did not generally happen. Usually, there was to be the noise of my roommates running around and preparing themselves for the day. The girls were very adamant (especially in the olden days that I was trapped in) about having their hair perfectly cropped and curled tightly as well as making sure their makeup was flawless.

Then again, things in my day were not too different. Although, makeup styles varied dramatically from now to 2016. I will not lie either, there have been days where I wanted to go full face of makeup, Jeffree Star type deal. However, even if I did not quite care about the reaction I would get, the attention it would bring is something I did not want. Not to mention, if I happened to screw with time any more than I already have by starting a new trend... well, let's just say that would not be good.

Like at all.

"Cause I may be bad, but I'm perfectly good at it..." I sang quietly to myself, dramatically flinging the curtains to my bed back as I did every day.

"Good morning bitches," I rose a brow but smiled at the empty room, "well, looks like I'm the only bitch in sight," I shrugged, standing from the bed with a stretch.