Tears of an Angel.

T W E N T Y - S E V E N
Tears of an Angel

"I'm gonna give you a bunch reasons why you should date me!" I groaned at Alexius's terrible singing skills, watching him drive Balthazar's Mercedes.

"Reason number one: I'm super hot!
Reason number two: She's super not!
Reason number three: I'm all you got and all you got is someone hot!" He sang loudly, dancing in the drivers seat causing the car to swerve.

"Please stop." I dramatically covered my ears from the sound of what could only be described as Alexius screeching. "What are you even singing?"

Alexius only shrugged in response, smirking in my direction. "Let's be honest though, that's probably how you are with Tom." He snickered, causing me to glare fiercely.

Ever since he learned of this whole Tom being my soul-bounder thing, he has been literally trying to plan our wedding and honeymoon. In fact, he got Balthazar on his side and now they're doing it together.

"I am not." I crossed my arms huffing. "You are blowing this way out of proportion, Alexius." My face held a tight scowl.

"Yeah right." He let out a loud laugh. "You're probably all like, 'Tom I love you so much, please make love to me'!" He shouted in a high-pitched voice, making a sad attempt at mocking me.

"Excuse me?" My eyebrows furrowed, "That is not how it is at all. He's more like, 'Lightly, if you don't stop; I'll give you a detention'." I mocked Tom in an overly low-pitched voice, making Alexius burst out in laughter.

He shook his head watching the road. "If he thinks you were bad last year," He whistled with a chuckle, looking to me a gleam in his eye. "Wait till he see's the both of us together."

It was true, Alexius and I had a tenancy to rile each other up. The two of us calmed from our laughing fit, watching the traffic of New York city work its way around us.

"Seriously though," Alexius began making a right turn toward the New York city bank. "Tom and you should totally go on a cruise for your honeymoon." He chuckled, at me bringing the palms of my hands from my face.

"You know what," I huffed, turning to look at the back seat where two duffel bags and machine guns were sitting. "Maybe we should talk about how we're about to rob this bank."

Okay, freeze. You're probably wondering right about now how this escalated so quick. Well, let me explain. Long story short, Alexius is running out of money. Now, an occurrence like this isn't too uncommon. I would say about once a year, Alexius would begin running low on money; something he hated.

However, in order to solve this problem Alexius and I used our heritage to our advantage. With him being an Antichrist and me a Nephilim it was not hard at all to rob a bank blind and get away with it. Sometimes we simply teleported into the vault and took the money without anyone noticing until it was too late, other times we made a more entertaining approach and scared people until they gave us the money. Though, we never killed innocent civilians; just shook them up a bit.

Alexius tapped the wheel as we turned into the parking lot of the bank, putting it into park. "We keep the car running, we can't be longer than five minutes or we'll get caught by the cops and forced to teleport away. Once both bags are full of cash we get the fuck out of there." I nodded, looking at the entrance of the bank.

"And what about the cameras, we're going to need to screw with them." I told him, making Alexius nod.

"That's you, the second we step out of these doors; blast those cameras to hell. Last thing we need on our hands is a clear image of us." He stated, turning around grabbing the guns.