Baby Tommy.

S I X T E E N
Baby Tommy

"I'm home—OH MY GOD!" I yelped at the sight which was staring me straight in the face.

The female under Balthazar's naked body began screaming upon seeing me. Balthazar looked to me in surprise then back down to his 'partner'. In an instant he had snapped his fingers and suddenly he was standing in front of the couch I had found him on, his female friend no where to be seen.

Balthazar and I lived in an upper class Manhattan penthouse, to say we were well off was an under statement.

We were fucking loaded.

I had taken it upon myself to teleport into our living room, a place where I had stumbled upon an unfortunate sight. Balthazar screwing one of his many lady friends. Balthazar himself brought home a different woman almost every night, it was just the way he rolled—but he never screwed them in the living room.

He obviously had been taking advantage of my absence.

"Ah, my darling niece! Finally decided to visit I see!" He sarcastically smiled, tying his silky robe around himself.

"You know better than me that I can't just leave everyday." I huffed crossing my arms over the Gryffindor uniform.

Eagerly, I walked across the hard wood floor going to the huge wall of windows leading to a breath—taking view off Manhattan. I smiled at the familiar scenery, admiring the skyscrapers. Balthazar padded behind me to the bar.

I turned around not very surprised to see him with a glass of red wine in his palm. He took a large gulp leaning against the bar.

"Why do I have a hunch that you didn't just visit because you wanted to converse with your favorite uncle?" He sipped at his wine.

I laughed sarcastically. "Very funny." I deadpanned, before scratching the back of my head nervously. "Um... question... so earlier I felt really odd around Tom. I mean my soul-" I was cut off by him.

"Who's Tom again?" He picked at his nails in a bored fashion.

With an annoyed huff I answered, "Young Voldemort." He rose a brow giving me a nod to go on. "Well my soul began trying reach out to him, it was like time stopped. It was really weird—I mean-" I was cut off by my uncle yet again.

"Hate to break it to you Dori." Balthazar began, using my nickname. "But to me it sounds like you're soul-bound to the one and only no nose snake-face." He scoffed a laugh. "Damn, and I thought Alexius and you would end up together."

My nose scrunched at the thought of Alexius and I ever getting together. That would be too weird, he was more than my best friend, he was my brother. Then, what he said hit me.

Soul-bound?

"Excuse me?" I questioned, not understanding what he was getting at.

"Soul-bound?" He asked as if I would catch the term. "Soul-bound, beloved, heart's desire, Soul-mate?" He inquired, the last name ringing bells in my head but not enough for me to understand.