Two Dora's In One Sitting.

F O R T Y
Two Dora's In One Sitting

"Who are you and how did you get in here?" Remus Lupin growled, pointing his wand at my face harder.

Rolling my eyes, I slowly sat up wincing in pain at the broken bones which were healing at a rapid pace. Remus let out a warning noise, myself ignoring him only waving my hand.

"Get that thing out of my face." On my silent command, Remus's wand went flying to the other end of the room.

Everyone let out a sound of fright, Ron grabbing Ginny's hand in panic. "It's the half-angel girl! She's here to kill us!" Ginny rolled her eyes, ripping her hand away from Ron's.

"Shut up, she's not here to kill us." She shook her head, Fred and George only snickering at Ron.

Nymphadora took a step forward, her pixie-cut hair suddenly gaining a few feet in length and changing to an identical shade of pink that was my hair. Tilting her head, she smiled looking back at the Weasley's.

"You're her, yeah?" Remus tried to stop her to no avail as she crouched down in front of me, holding out a hand. "That wicked Nephilim chick who popped in on 'em last year? Come back to help us out with he-who-must-not-be-named?" My eyes wandered over Nymphadora Tonks drinking in her current appearance.

If I recall correctly, Nymphadora was a Metamorphmagus, someone able to change their appearance at will. She looked to be about my height with hair that just shifted to be identical to my own, something I was assuming she wasn't aware of. Her features were friendly-enough, looking even better with the bright smile she wore on her lips.

"Yep," I grabbed her hand, allowing the witch to pull me up. "Pandora Claire, at your service." I gave a small salute to everyone, pulling my baseball cap on tighter and messing with the straps of my backpack.

Harry Potter suddenly took a step forward, Arthur gripping his arm with a warning look shaking his head. Harry looked back at Arthur, sighing when he realized they wouldn't let him get any closer.

"You're the reason my Godfather isn't dead." The room's atmosphere took a sharp turn to a resolute silence. I studied Harry Potter for a second, noting the unruly black hair and lucky-green eyes. "Dumbledore told us after the ministry battle, he was surprised Sirius was alive. Reckoned it had something to do with you going back and changing things." Harry explained, my cheeks reddening at his adoring tone.

"Oh," I scratched the back of my neck shyly, tossing the boy who lived a smile. "It was nothing, really."

Everyone turned, in the doorway stood a male with long black hair and cool grey eyes. A friendly smile perked at his lips, the male who I noted to be Sirius Black nodding his head toward the kitchen. "Thank you, for inadvertently saving my life. Perhaps we should all speak in the kitchen."

Remus who walked to pick up his wand gave me a warmer look. "Any friend of Dumbledore's is a friend of mine. Sorry about the previous hostility, can't be sure who is who anymore."

I shrugged off Remus's words, handing the man a floppy smile. "It's cool, I suppose falling through the roof would give anyone a scare." I cringed seeing the huge gaping hole leading all the way through the seven floors up to the ceiling.

Bringing my hand up, I looked to Molly Weasley apologetically. "Sorry, about the mess, it's been a while since I've time-traveled. Here, let me fix it." I snapped my fingers, the sound of wood creaking filling the house before the once gaping hole looked normal.

Sirius rose his brows, sharing a look with the adults in the room, while the teenagers only looked to the now fixed wood curiously.

"Wicked..." The twins muttered together, the two fist-bumping .