The End of the World.

E I G H T E E N
The End of the World

E I G H T E E NThe End of the World

***

Pandora Claire was a little girl notorious for the mischief she caused both in school and at home. In her fourth grade class it seemed many inexplainable events occurred to the child's poor teacher.

However, many student's felt no pity for the teacher as the older Ms. Greene kept a reputation for being a cold-heart of a teacher. It was no surprise that many student's wished for her demise.

Despite this there was no student Jackie Greene couldn't handle... until Pandora Claire came along.

Pandora didn't like school to begin with, Ms. Greene simply added to her fire of hate. From day one Ms. Greene knew Pandora would be the cause of mischief in her class; however, she just couldn't seem to catch the young girl in the act.

From Ms. Greene's speech Pandora had somehow been making the words she wrote on the whiteboard get erased just after she wrote them. A task which most people deemed as impossible. Therefore the principle was at a loss for words when both the teacher and young girl came up to his office.

"Mr. Bollard, I beg you to do something about her," Ms. Greene pointed to an innocent looking Pandora who sat with a frown on her face across from the principle.

Mr. Bollard quite frankly thought Pandora was incapable of doing anything mischievous, let alone somehow erasing the whiteboard. To put it simple he thought Jackie Greene was beginning to go a bit senile.

Mr. Bollard sighed, placing a comforting hand on the old woman's shoulder. "Jackie please." He said, only to have Ms. Greene rip away from him.

"Oh no, don't you 'Jackie' me." She reeled waving her arms around wildly.

Just as Mr. Bollard was about to soothe her, his office door burst open. In blur of gold and black came the archangel; Gabriel. Golden blonde locks sat atop his head, his bright gold-caramel eyes covered by a pair a dark sunglasses.

Gabriel hadn't aged a day since he first possessed his vessel. His vessel still looked to be in his mid thirties even with the fact it was now hundreds of years old. The archangel waltzed straight in acting as if he owned the place.

 The archangel waltzed straight in acting as if he owned the place