Somebody Better Call God.

T H I R T Y - N I N E
Somebody Better Call God

It was late, almost three in the morning to be exact

It was late, almost three in the morning to be exact. I should be at home, in my bed, sleeping. Instead, here I was working the late shift at White Castle by myself. Why the hell did White Castle need to be open twenty-four hours?

Like seriously, who was going to come to White Castle at this time? No one. That's who.

Eyeing the clock, I groaned hitting my head against the counter, I still had two more hours before one of my co-workers was meant to come and take over for me. Muffles noises of displeasure escaped me as I hid my face in the palm of my hands, leaning heavily against the counter.

Frankly, it was freezing balls in here since White Castle was too cheap to have a heater that actually works. At this rate, quitting White Castle was looking better and better each day.

My head popped up at the sound of the doorbell ringing signaling that someone had entered the fast-food chain.

"Damn it, Dean, why are we coming here at this time?"

A small squeak emerged from my throat at the three men who entered.

At the very front was an insanely tall man, he had to have been at least six-foot-four! The male couldn't have been past his early thirties with long hair and eyes looking like they had seen it all. Next to enter was another man who looked slightly older than the first one who entered.

Unlike his friend, his appearance was more rugged and hard. Short dirty blonde locks were a mess atop his head and his hand rested in the depths of his jacket.

Finally, the last of three came in behind and right away I knew he was an angel. I could smell it on him, see his very grace running through his veins. Immediately, I recognized the angel as Castiel; the angel of Thursday, based on the way his grace was swimming throughout him.

A bright halo rested over his head invisible to all humans, along with the shadows of his wings that could not be seen by the naked human eye. The vessel Castiel was possessing was, in my opinion, quite handsome.

The vessel must have been in his mid-thirties and yet his looks were so exquisitely attractive that he could fool anyone. Deep raven hair rested upon his head, and his eyes were the bluest I had ever seen.

Bluer than Lavender's, and bluer than even Tom's, though Tom's eyes resembled ice more than anything. Castiel's resembled the ocean, the bright beautiful ocean. The angel wore a long beige trench coat with a suit underneath.

Looking at the two men and the angel, I realized all of them were impossibly hot. They were more than just hot, they were all gorgeous in their own spectacular manner.

Goodness, it was really hot in here.

However, my heart skipped a beat when I realized that with Castiel was the Winchester's. The annoying hunters I had heard so much of. Damn it, I bet Crowley sold me out to them.