Turkey Day.

T H I R T Y - S I X
Turkey Day

"How can you two possibly be swimming in this cold?" I questioned, raising a brow at both Alexius and Lavender who splashed around the black lake.

Walter and I seemed to be the only smart ones as of now, deciding to take refuge under a large Willow tree overlooking the lake. Most of the Hogwarts students were out enjoying the day off from classes everyone had.

Yeah, that's right for the first time in Hogwarts history they got the holiday known as Thanksgiving off, courtesy of Alexius and I. When I realized they didn't celebrate Thanksgiving, the two of us marched up to the Headmasters office requesting in celebration of America they take the day off. Of course, Dippet said no, at first. After about three hours of whining, refusing to leave, and threats of being expelled he finally gave in too exhausted to battle any longer.

Now, the entirety of the school kept thanking us, even a few Slytherins cheered us on.

"Oh, boo, you're no fun." Alexius groaned, Lavender swimming closer to the shore agreeing with him.

"Is the fearless Rhiannon scared of a little water?" She pushed her wet hair out of her face, giving me a small smirk.

The blue hues of her irises seemed to sparkle even more than usual at her cat-like grin. From the corner of my eye, I could see Abraxas practically drooling at the sight ignoring the rest of his Slytherin companions.

Nott whacked him across the head snapping him out of his daze the rest of his buddies laughing at Abraxas's whipped nature, Tom only glancing up from his book to glare at their noisiness in annoyance. My attention was then diverted back to Alexius who was wolf-whistling at me.

"C'mon sis, are you really that much of a prude." Scoffing at him, I stood from my spot pulling my shirt off revealing the undergarments.

"I'll show you prude." I muttered, Walter watching me shove down my skirt with huge eyes.

As I kicked away my skirt, Lavender cheered me on motioning around. "You have admirers, dear." She mocked, me looking around only to scoff seeing as practically the entire male population watched me with desire apparent in their gaze.

However, my surveillance was only on Tom who still sat with his nose dug deep inside his book. From his left, one of his mates nudged him causing for him to glare heatedly at the male, that was until he pointed my direction making Tom follow his gaze.

Shock entered my being when Tom for once actually shamelessly allowed for his eyes to run down my body appreciatively. Shivers spread across the nape of my neck, and I spun around facing the lake.

Alexius only smirked at me, tossing me some odd wink Lavender laughing at my flushed face. Shaking the feelings off I only handed a cocky smirk to my amigos.

"Is this what you call boring?" I mockingly rose a single brow before walking up the small hill leading to a miniature cliff.

"Lightly, get down from there right now!" Tom shouted from below, looking up to where I stood on the cliff exasperation and slight concern covering his features.

Alexius only gazed up at me with a knowing smile and Lavender looked just as worried as Tom. The students of Hogwarts focused their attention on me most with gazes eager to see what I would do it.

Making no comment my feet carried me away from the edge of the cliff by a few feet, causing it to look as if I was on my way down. However, at the last possible second, I turned back around pushing into a jog and jumping off the cliff.