Complicated Plans.

F O R T Y - N I N E
Complicated Plans

"Rising up!" I sang loudly, prancing around the living alike to a drunk. "Back on the street, did my time took my chances. Went the distance, now I'm back on my feet..." I made eye contact with Draco Malfoy was sitting on the couch, watching me as if I were insane.

Doing some odd dance with my shoulders, I jumped next to him on the couch getting in his face as I sang. "AND HE'S WATCHING US ALL WITH THE EYE OF THE TIGER!"

Draco sighed, but the ghost of a smile appeared on his lips. "A muggle song? Really?" He seemed as if he wanted to be disgusted, but couldn't because of the dance moves I was doing.

"Eye of the tiger, just let it consume you, Malfoy, it's a classic." I whispered, bopping his nose with my finger.

Scoffing, the Malfoy boy watched as I once again leaped off the sofa, moving to the brand new stereo I had just stolen from some Radio Shack store. Spinning the knob causing the music to turn up to an unholy amount of noise, Draco's eyes widening as he hid his face in his hands trying to stifle his laughs.

"Oh, okay!" I changed the song midway through to Bon Jovi.

"TAKE MY HAND, WE'LL MAKE IT I SWEAR!" I screamed, Draco's gaze suddenly turning horrified when a confused looking Snape wandered to into the room. "WOAH! LIVIN' ON A PRAYER!"

Snape who was now looking at me, his jaw nearly hitting the ground in disbelief. Slowly, his eyes slid to the stereo set, myself not caring only snapping my fingers while making strange facial expressions toward both wizards.

"OOH." I kicked my leg out, making myself turn to the side beginning to shuffle. "This is my jam!"

I wasn't going to lie, doing this made me feel like I was fifteen again. I could imagine myself dancing with Alexius in my room.

The manor seemed to shake from the booming noise, Draco trying his hardest not to laugh at Snape's expression. For a boy who was supposed to hate muggles and be mean, Draco Malfoy sure did like to have fun when he could.

Or maybe he had just been extremely lonely the past few months and I was his last option.

Either way, I was breaking Draco Malfoy of his usual habits, and it was great. The battle of Hogwarts was just around the corner, and I knew Draco was terrified. He didn't want to face his fellow classmates like he was about to do, he didn't want to kill.

Draco may come off as harsh, but he was no cold-blooded murderer.

After making sure of a few things, I was relatively positive that Fred would no longer die. With a few strings pulled and certain precaution put into place, Fred would live. Unfortunately, I couldn't be so sure of anyone else.

"C'mon, Malfoy!" I held my hand out while twisting my hips. "You know you want to join."

"No," Malfoy finally gave in, laughing while shaking his head. "I really don't." He had now thrown his head back, Severus glancing back and forth between the two of us in exasperation.

"What about you, Severus?" I turned to Snape, waltzing a bit closer to him mimicking a dance I had seen while playing Fortnight. "You look like you have a dancers body."