Freaky Friday.

T H I R T Y - F O U R
Freaky Friday

"Oh my lord! It's Friday the thirteenth!" I smiled brightly in Lavender's face, Alexius doing the same.

"And it's October too." Alexius added, as if to exemplify the point.

Most of the students sat in the courtyard, enjoying the currently windy weather. Walter smiled coyly understanding what was a muggle reference. Lavender, on the other hand, only raised an eyebrow having no clue as to what we were talking about.

"Do not tell me you don't know what we're talking about." Alexius groaned running a hand down his face.

As if to prove a point, Lavender stuck the book she was reading back in her rucksack. "I have no clue what you're talking about." The four of us walked away from the courtyard and through the corridors.

"You know," Alexius paused, putting his arms out in front of him flashing crazy eyes Lavender's way. "Freaky Friday." He said the word, mock horror lacing his voice.

Lavender only scoffed, shaking her head. "What is Freaky Friday?"

Walter rolled his eyes, looking to her. "You never heard the legend? Any Friday the thirteenth that lands in October is considered a Freaky Friday. Myth is as soon as the moon's up, weird juju suppose to hit." We nodded along with Walter's tale knowing just how true it was.

"Are you serious, right now? We're wizards, odd occurrences happen all the time for us. Besides," She waved Alexius off. "It's just tall tales, it's not real."

Walter gave a goofy spooky smile, throwing a wink the witch's way. "Whatever you say." His eyes suddenly met that off a dark haired Gryffindor, I smirked recognizing the girl as Walter's crush, Darcy Miller. "Ooo, Darcy Miller," I shoved Walter toward her, making him glare back at me. "Go get her tiger." Alexius made a mock growling noise, whooping Walter on.

"Our little boy's growing up." Alexius draped his arms across both Lavender's and I shoulder, standing in the middle of us watching Walter converse with a pink faced Darcy Miller.

"Hopefully Freaky Friday doesn't affect him negatively." Alexius and I snickered with each other, Lavender swatting us both.

Done with stalking Walter and continuing on our track to the common room, Lavender turned to the both us. "What's your deal with this so called, 'Freaky Friday'." She mimicked a scary tone, making spooky hands.

Smirking to each other, Alexius and I had an internal debate with the other on whether or not we should tell about Lavender about Freaky Friday. Placing a finger under my chin, looking around at the vaguely decorated corridor that was Halloween inspired, I looked back to Alexius.

"Should we tell out dear friend about Freaky Friday, Alexius?" Alexius playing along, dramatically shrugged his shoulders.

"I don't know, I mean what if she faints upon hearing the news?" Lavender swatted Alexius for that comment, making us throw our heads back in laughter.

"Tell me." Lavender said in a complainful type of tone.

"Okay fine," I held my hands up giving in. "Now, anytime a Freaky Friday happens, Alexius and I are usually in a different time because Freaky Friday isn't very common-"

"It only comes around every few years or so-" Alexius cut me off piping in, before I too cut him off.

"Exactly," I agreed with Alexius. "So whenever we are stuck in one-"

"Weird shit starts to happen with our powers and personality as soon as that moon comes up." Alexius once again cut me off, me nodding along with him.