Chapter 51 ✔️

" I want a man cave." Parker whines.

" I want a walk-in-closet." Emily argues.

" And I really don't want to sit here while you two argue." I chip in.

" Ally!" they both yell in unison making me shut my mouth.

" Okay geez sorry." I lift my hands up in surrender and make my way out of the kitchen where Emily and Parker have been arguing for the last half an hour.

The apartment Emily is interested in renting is a 3 bedroom apartment. One room will go for them, the other room wil be my room for the time being and when I'm not occupying it then it will be a guest bedroom and the last room still hasn't been labaled.

Parker wants a man cave so that he can invite over some of his friends and play games all night without interfering with the rest of the household. Emily wants to turn the room into a walk-in-closet. I don't think a reason is needed with her argument.

" There is enough closet space in the bedroom." I hear Parker argue.

" There's never enough closet space!" Emily says raising her voice a little louder.

She has a point.

There is never enough space for the amount of pink clothes the girl owns. I remeber back when we used to live together how much we argued about Emily pushing her clothes into my wardrobe because her wardrobe was full. I see a dark road ahead for Parker.

I've already seen the rest of the apartment so there is literally nothing here for me to do besides listening to Emily and Parker argue. I can't go back to the frat house because I don't have a car and my phone died about 10 minutes ago. Lucky me.

" Can we go now?" I whine from the living room.

" Ally!" I hear them both yell at me again.

" For the love of God I'm not a child!" I yell back.

I hate being scolded.

I don't get a reply as I hear them talking incoherent words to one another. Hopefully they sort out this whole living arrangement soon so that we can get back to our day. We still have to go furniture shopping.

Speaking of furniture shopping, I got a message earlier this morning that the last of Tyler's beach shack furniture has been delivered to the dorm. We never got to finish fixing up the beach shack but I had already ordered some furnite pieces while on vacation in his hometown. I had them deliver it to the dorm seeing as I thought I would be back at the dorm by now. Guess I'll just have to fetch it at some time and drop it off at the beach shack. I still have a set of keys to the beach shack somewhere. I'll just have to go and look for it.

" I'm starving." Parker whines as he and Emily steps into the empty living room.

" Couldn't agree with you more." I say grabbing onto a wrist from both of them and pulling them out of the apartment.

***

" What about a leather couch?" Parker asks Emily as we walk by numerous types of couches.

" What about a walk-in-closet?" Emily bites back.

Damn this girl won't let that idea go.

We're never going to get anywhere with the two of them bickering like this.

Maybe I should just do the shopping for them?

I follow my own advice and start grabbing a few pillows and stuffing them into the cart. Neither of them notice the extra dollars I'm putting into their cart as they continue on bickering. I manage to grab a few blankets as well as a lamp. I'm sure that will be enough to get us started.