Chapter 3 ✔️

Dear Diary

It's been a week of absolute hell in Greystone College. College is a lot different from high school. I have at least 3 assignments due for the next week. Majoring in economics will do that to you. Anways apart from the on going papers thrown in my way and endless hours of classes, which I surprisingly attend, it's been boring. Emily, my roommate, mostly hangs out with her friends during the day and when she's in the dorm she usually starts gossiping. I tend to zone out as soon as her mouth opens. The girl just never stops talking. Mom keeps on calling every day or so to make sure I'm not up to something which is really starting to piss me off. I'm in college, what's the worst that could happen? Okay I see her point but still.

~ Ally

" Why are you always writing in that thing?" Emily asks as she looks up from her phone.

I close my diary and turn around in my chair. " It restrains me from beating someone up."

Emily's mouth opens a little as her eyes grow wide. She puts down her phone and looks directly at me. She clears her throat before speaking up.

" You know if you ever need to talk or feel like talking -"

" Yeah no thanks. I have my diary for that. " I answer getting up from my desk.

The time on my phone reads that it's nearing 5 pm. I might as well head out seeing as it's a Saturday. God forbid mom finds out I'm out partying. In my defense I've been hooked up with work the whole week. I need a little break.

I rummage through my wardrobe for an outfit for my little night out. I'm thinking of hitting up the clubs or crashing a party. I take out a white off-shoulder top with long sleeves. I pair it up with a matching white mini skirt. Seeing as it's August the weather is still nice outside.

" Wait up hot stuff where are you heading out to?" Emily laughs as she too starts rummaging through her wardrobe.

" Out." I give her a short reply while searching for a suitable pair of matching high heels. I know I have a white pair somewhere.

"Alone?" Emily asks while throwing some clothes onto her bed.

" Yeah. Do you have a problem with that?" I ask as I quirk my eyebrow. I walk over to the bathroom for a quick shower. I'm still very thankful for the en-suit.

" I just thought you'd like to come to the football game tonight with me and my friends. It's the first game of the year so it's going to be big and the after party is going to be even bigger." Emily gushes deep in thought.

" I'm good thanks." I reply closing the bathroom door.

" I'll be the designated driver! " she shouts from behind the closed door.

" Deal." I say without thinking. At least I don't have to worry about driving home drunk or having to call an uber at a late hour.

The two of us take our time to freshen up for the night ahead of us. I had to choose another outfit for the game seeing as my previous outfit would've been a little inappropriate for a football game. Emily and I agreed to stop by the dorm before going to the party so that I can change into the first outfit I chose. Now I'm wearing a pair of high-waisted light blue ripped skinny jeans with the same white off-shoulder top from my previous outfit. It'll spare me the effort when I need to change again. I pair it off with some sneakers and light makeup. I pull my hair into a high ponytail so that it won't bother me.