Chapter 32 ✔️

Dear Diary

I can't believe I'm about to say this but this rock hard thing inside my chest that I like to call a heart has started beating again ever since Maddie's death. I'm just as surprised as you are. What is the cause of the beating of my heart? I think we both know the answer to that. Tyler Anderson. Yes I said it. Tyler fucking Anderson has the ability to make my heart go into overdrive with just one look. Cheesy? Obviously. I don't know how he does it but he brought the vulnerable girl out from under the rock where I have been hiding her. I think ever since I gave Emily and Tyler an inside scoop about what happened in my past we've grown closer together. It's as if he's trying to understand me more now that he knows what caused me to act up. I appreciate it but I prefer people to not constantly worry about me. I'm a big girl.

~ Ally

I strud into Tyler's frat house without knocking and waiting for one of the guys to open up. Lucky for me the door wasn't locked so I had full access to the rest of the house.

I haven't been here since the day I brought Emily's cousin, Tayla, over to watch Toy Story. That's a day I'll never forget. I do miss the kid not going to lie.

I make my way up the stairs and skip past all the rooms in the hallway. Coming to a stop in front of my destination I don't bother to knock as I enter the room.

" Ally what the hell?" Parker yells as he almost falls off from the chair he was sitting on. The chair is positioned right in front of a smart TV with a Playstation connected to it. From what I saw it looked like he was playing Fortnite. I never liked that game in the first place.

" Why aren't you dressed?" I ask with folded arms.

I look at a confused Parker dressed in only a pair of dark sweatpants. He looks down to what he's wearing and quirks an eyebrow when his eyes land back on me.

" Maybe because it's 10 in the morning?" he asks in a duh-tone.

I flop down onto his unmade bed and pray that he didn't have a guest over last night. My eyes move along his room and rest on the few posters covering his walls. The usual sport cars and half naked woman you'll find on most teenage boy's walls. I shake my head when I spot a recently used bong standing on his dresser. How dare he smoke without me?

" Get dressed. We're going to be late." I order as I close my eyes and try and find some peace before my day erupts in chaos.

" Going to be late for what?" I hear Parker question. It sounds like he's turning off his Playstation. At least it's a little progress.

" Emily's appointment. " I shrug even though he probably can't see it.

" That's today?" he asks terrified.

I sit up on my elbows with a bored expression on my face. I literally called him last night to remeber about Emily's appointment today. It just clarifies that he was high without me. I really thought we had a stronger bond. Shame on him.

" Just get ready. I'm not going to sit alone with Emily after she has her wisdom teeth removed." I state and get back up from the bed and walk over to Parker's door.

" Why can't Tyler go with you?" he questions. It sounds as if he's about to cry. I don't blame him. Just the thought of having to deal with Emily after her appointment sends a shiver down my spine.