Chapter 20 ✔️

I feel an arm wrap around my waist and pull me closer.

I thought I talked to Emily about personal space. The girl has got to learn what the limits are.

I wriggle around and try to free myself from the arm I'm caged in.

Why is it so heavy?

Wait a fat minute.

My eyes fly open once a familiar cologne enter my nostrils. It can only belong to one person. Not my unicorn obsessed roommate no. Tyler.

I look down to see Tyler's exposed arm wrapped tightly around my waist. I look around at my surroundings. I recognize the room I'm in as Tyler's room at the frat house.

There are two things wrong with this image. Firstly, I warned him about cuddling me and secondly, what the hell am I doing in Tyler's bed?

I'm not gentle as I remove Tyler's arm from my waist and sit up in his bed. I cringe as I feel my headache being the consequences of having one too many drinks last night. I look down at Tyler as he starts moving around and making weird noises.

I glare daggers into his head. If it wasn't for the fact that I was fully clothed I would've cascaded him in his own bed.

" Morning." I hear Tyler groan in a husky voice. His eyes open up slowly. He frowns when he sees the death glare I'm throwing his way.

" Is it the hair?" he asks after a few seconds.

My eyebrows furrow in confusion.

" What?"

Tyler sits up. His naked chest is full on display, making it really hard for me to keep my eyes trained on his face. He lets out a yawn and rubs his eyes.

" Is my hair bothering you?"

" Why would your hair bother me?"

If anything his hair makes me want to-

No.

" Then why are you looking at me as if you want to kill me?" he chuckles.

Still doesn't have anything to do with his hair. I love a good messy bed hair look. Who doesn't?

" Gee I don't know. Maybe because I woke up in your bed with your arm wrapped around me. "  I mutter as I climb out of his bed.

I have to stand still for a few seconds to regain my balance. Stupid hangovers. It's a real pain in the ass.

" Don't put the blame on me. I dropped you off at your place. "he shrugs.

I look at him blankly.

" Then how the hell did I end up here? "I frown.

Tyler chuckles before he too gets out of bed. Damn- he walks in his boxers over to his wardrobe and pulls out a pair of gray sweatpants. He doesn't make a move to put on a shirt. Not that I'm complaining - let's focus on the important matter right now. How did I end up here?

" When we reached your dorm you kept going on about being my sidekick and that you aren't allowed to leave my side. You thought I was the Flash." he laughs thinking back to what I said.

A few memories from last night come back to me. I fully believed he was the Flash. I even offered to be his sidekick. Wait... I wanted to catch a rabbit?

" I tried to leave you in your dorm but you literally clinged onto me. After a few attempts I gave up. Emily wasn't at the dorm and I was skeptical to leave you alone. So I took you back to my place. That's how you ended up here. Don't worry I didn't try anything. " he explains and finishes off with a wink.