Chapter 50 ✔️

" See, it's not that bad." Emily trails off. It sounds more like she's trying to convince herself.

I look over at the scene in front of me. Never in a million years did I think I would be living in this moment. I first thought it was a nightmare I was having but after pinching myself, twice, I realized that this is my new reality.

Its depressing.

" Why are they doing yoga?" Emily asks me.

" Why are they doing yoga, naked? " I ask the more relevant question.

" Why are they doing naked yoga at one in the morning?" Emily questions as we stare at the group of guys that are currently doing yoga, naked. Yes, butt naked.

" I'm just glad their backs are turned to us. "I shiver as the words leave my mouth.

" Agreed. "Emily whispers as we try and pass the group of guys without getting a glimpse of their manhoods.

We only arrived at the frat house about 10 minutes ago and I'm already regretting agreeing to it. I know I sound ungrateful but this place is seriously a mess and there are guys doing naked yoga at one in the morning for crying out loud.

Positive thoughts Ally.

It's hard to have positive thoughts when I'm surrounded by idiots.

" I'll be staying in Parker's room and you'll be staying... in Tyler's room." Emily announces but the last part comes out just above a whisper.

A shiver crawls down my spine at the mention of his name.

I hate how I'm so easily triggered by just the mention of his name.

" Is that alright with you? " Emily questions hesitantly.

I gulp before taking in a deep breath.

" It's fine." I say completely lying to myself.

This is going to be a long sleepless night.

Emily and I head back to the car to start unloading some of the more important luggage that I'll need to survive in this house. Parker also joined in about half way through and before I knew it, I was in Tyler's room, all alone, and surrounded by his scent.

His room still looks exactly the same since the first time I was in here. I still remeber that night as if it was yesterday. He didn't listen to my threat about cutting his balls off if he touched me because the second time I woke up in his bed I was wrapped in his arms like a burrito. I knew then that I wanted to wake up like that every morning. I felt so peaceful that morning. Peace wasn't something familiar to me at that time.

I thought entering his room and being hit in the face with his scent was bad but nothing prepared me for when I climbed into his bed. It was like he was right next to me. His scent was suffocating me. This whole room was suffocating me. We didn't share a lot of memories in this room but this room is him in every aspect.

I miss him.

I miss his touch, his dorky smile, his lame pickup lines and his voice.

Why did he had to go and ruin what was starting to be something great?

It's partly Zac' s fault my conscience reminds me. I can't put all the blame on Zac although he had a part in it but Tyler still did what he did no matter the circumstances were.

After what feels liks hours the early morning sun starts to shine through the curtains. I knew I wasn't going to sleep much through the night but I didn't expect to feel so rested. Guess I'm just excited to start this new phase of my life.