Chapter 43 ✔️

" Cannon ball!" Mason yells before jumping into the jacuzzi.

" Mason, the jacuzzi isn't a swimming pool! You can't jump into it!" Samantha yells from the dining room as she watches the scene unfold in front of her.

" It's basically the same thing!" Mason yells back.

Idiot.

I avert my attention away from them to spare my nerves from running out. Instead I focus my attention on Zac who is busy aggressively sweeping the floors.

Since when did he become a neat freak?

" Don't look at me like that. I get this way after a bad hangover." he admits.

Who cleans when they are hungover? I know I don't. All I want to do is lay in bed and stuff my face with as much food as possible.

" You do amuse me." I comment as I walk past him towards the main living area where Tyler, Parker and Jackson are watching re-runs of old football matches.

" Don't you guys have anything better to do than watch football?" I ask as I sit down on Tyler's lap. He wraps his one arm around my waist and keeps his free hand ready to control the remote.

" Coach said it's good for practice." Parker answers.

I like watching football but only the games I already haven't seen. It's like watching a movie over again and excepting a different ending.

" Guys." I whine as I lay back on Tyler's chest.

No response comes from the 3 guys sitting and watching the TV with all their attention.

" Guys!" I whine a little louder.

" Tyler tell your girl to mute it." Jackson comments.

Oh no he did not just tell me to mute it.

" Babe mute it." Tyler says deep in thought as his eyes are still glued on the screen.

" Oh Kylie! Wasn't Jackson suppose to help you pick out an outfit for tomorrow night? " I call out to Jackson's girlfriend.

Jackson's eyes widen as he realizes what I'm doing. He shoots me a glare but before he can say anything Kylie appears in front of him.

" Now. "she orders before dragging him away by his ear.

That'll teach him.

Tomorrow is New Year's Eve and we still don't have a clue on what we are doing to celebrate. I know we aren't just going to sit home and wait for the clock to hit 12 but I also don't know what the plans are. Zac mentioned something about a bonfire one of his friend's are hosting. The weather doesn't look too bad today and hopefully it won't rain tomorrow.

" Emily will you get off from your laptop and come join the fun?" Trish whines as she pokes Emily at her sides.

" To do what? Watch Mason make a fool out of himself? Observe Zac's cleaning methods or watch re-runs from old football matches?" she snaps.

Yeah so she woke up with little red riding hood this morning. That's probably why Parker is avoiding her at this given moment. I don't blame the guy.

" Tyler let's go do something. " I whine still sitting on his lap.

He doesn't respond to my whining. What is up with all these people and their technology? This trip is over in a few days and we have to make the best out of it.

I get off from Tyler's lap. He probably didn't even notice the extra weight removing from him.

" Tyler Venice Anderson lift your fucking ass and meet me outside!"