Chapter 4 ✔️

With every movement of my hips Tyler's hips seem to find their way moving along with mine. We move in sync with the music blasting through the sound system that the DJ has set up on the makeshift dance floor. Tyler's hands have a firm grip on either side of my hips pulling me closer to him. The lack of distance between us makes dancing between dozens of people a little easier. Even though I'm a sweaty mess from the close proximity I can't deny that I'm having a lot of fun. All worries flew out of my head the second I felt the burning sensation of the liquor I downed just before I dragged Tyler over to the dance floor. I need this. I need a break from reality and to just enjoy one night out. I won't make this a habit like I did in high school. I know better now than I did back then. Especially knowing that mom is close to cutting me off financially.

" You need to stop doing that." I hear Tyler's voice, that is dangerously close to my ear, say. Trying to ignore his warm breath fanning on my ear, definitely a sensitive spot, I look up to give him a confused look.

"What are you talking about?"

He laughs lightly as his grip tightens around my hips. He pulls me in closer, if that was even possible, and brings his mouth close to my ear again.

" You keep zoning out." he answers.

I shake my head in reply and fold my arms around his neck again. He doesn't say anything as we start dancing to a new song. Tyler dips his head into my neck and starts leaving a trail of kisses. Out of habit I lean my head to the side so that he has more access. I feel his hands slip down from my waist and rest on the sides of my behind. I'm already getting turned on by the little gestures. I wonder - keep it together, my conscience scolds.

Tyler's lips trail up my neck to my jaw. He leaves a kiss at the corner of my mouth. As his lips move over to my lips it takes everyone ounce of willpower I have left to turn my cheek so that my mouth is positioned near his ear.

" I'm going to get another drink." and just like that I leave him high and dry. I'm a tease I know. I'm not going to get into bed with a guy who doesn't even know my name. You're not one to talk, my conscience reminds. Oh shut it. Great now I'm talking back to my conscience. I really need that drink now.

I make my way back to the kitchen and grab the bottle of vodka I had used previously. Skipping the red
cups I tilt the bottle against my lips. I feel my body warm up as the liquid travels down my throat.

" There you are!" I hear a voice yell from behind me.

I turn around and see Samantha speed walk towards me. Her dark hair is a mess on her head and I swear she got a new piercing since we got here. Furrowing my eyebrows I put down the bottle of vodka.

" You need to come with me." she says in a haste. Not even waiting for a reply she grabs my hand and starts leading me to what I presume is the backyard of the frat house.

" What's going on?" I ask a little worried.

She doesn't reply as she points her finger to something. Turning my head in the direction she's pointing to I gasp at the sight in front of me.

Emily has manged to climb into a tree and is now clinging onto one of the branches for dear life. That's not the worst part. Her shirt and bra seem to be missing from her body as well. A small group has formed under the tree trying to help her get out but it doesn't look like she's planning on going anywhere.