Chapter 49 ✔️

" Parker and I have decided to move in together." Emily announces.

" You just met him." I deadpan.

How can they be ready to move in? Does Parker know about Emily's obsession with unicorns and pink? Parker will basically go from footballs to unicorns when they move in with each other. I don't think he'll ever be ready.

" When you know, you know." Emily shrugs.

Wow. She's really into him. She deserves it after what happened between her and Ashton. I'm really happy for her.

" Are you going to move into the frat house with him?" I can feel the blood drain from my face after asking the question. Emily won't be able to survive with all those boys and their barbie dolls.

" God no." Emily looks terrified when she replies to my question.

Glad to see that we're on the same page.

" We found an apartment just off campus. Three bedroom, two bathroom, little dining area, modern kitchen, living room, parking and a swimming pool." as she starts naming all of the rooms her fingers go along with her.

" You can afford it?"

Apartments aren't cheap that's for sure. Especially when it's close to campus. People pay through their pockets just for a one bedroom apartment.

" I'm living off a trust fund babe." Emily smirks.

That explains why she spends money as if it's water thrown into the ocean. It makes so much more sense now. I wonder why I never got a trust fund?

You got everything you wanted before getting cut off-

No need for your comments conscience. Thank you.

" Well that's... nice?"

I don't know what to say right now. She was talking about having a plan and now she's telling me about her and Parker moving in with each other. I'm happy for them but I'm still stuck here.

" I want you to move in with us." Emily states throwing me completely off guard.

" W-what?" I choke on my word.

" I. Want. You. To. Move. In-"

" Yeah I understood that part." I laugh cutting her off.

She wants me to move in with them? How would that even work? I don't have money to pay rent unless I get a job and getting a job won't be easy. Then what am I going to do over there? I can't go to college because I can't pay my tuition. It just doesn't make sense for me to move in with Emily.

" I know you have a lot of questions swimming around in your head right now but I need you to listen to me." Emily says trying to catch my attention before I fry my mind from all the thinking.

" You're going to move in with Parker and I. You won't pay rent and I'll pay for your tuition until you can get back on your feet. "Emily explains.

Is this girl crazy? She wants me to live with her for free and go to college on her expense. That's a shit ton of money that she apparently has but it's too much to ask for. This is insane.

" No. Absolutely not. I-"

" Ally please. Don't think too much into it. I have the funds to support you and I want to help you. Just trust me. We'll get you a job in no time and if you feel uncomfortable with me having all the expenses then you can start paying rent or paying for your tuition although I'll only spend that money back on you. " Emily cuts in before I can argue further.