Chapter 16 ✔️

Dear Diary

When Tyler told me yesterday that he was going to pick me up today to 'talk it out' I didn't expect him to come banging on my door at 5 am. Well I guess I should've expected it because of that other time he woke me up to watch the sunrise. Anyways he took me to his spot again and we talked a lot but never once did the topic come up about what happened yesterday. I'm grateful that it didn't because I never want to look back on that day. I feel a lot better now. I don't feel as if I'm going to fall apart at any moment. I feel in control again. I still haven't heard from neither mom or dad. Which is surprising because I left the house without saying anything and mom didn't call to ask. I guess she's going to ignore me as well. At least she'll be off my back for a while. I wonder how long that'll last?

~Ally

I look up from my diary as I feel Tyler's intense stare on me. I've been feeling his eyes on me ever since I took out my diary and started writing. We are currently sitting under a tree just outside my building. It's always nice to sit outside and savor up the heat, especially with winter just around the corner.

" Stop looking at me like that." I chuckle. I place my book into the mini backpack I brought along. Tyler wanted to have a mini picnic outside while the weather was still nice and so he manged to convince Emily to invite Asthon over. Not that it took a lot of convincing because Emily of course saw this as a chance to play cupid again.

" Like what?" Tyler asks innocently.

I roll my eyes at his innocence.

" Like I'm a riddle you're trying to figure out." I sigh as I look back up into his piercing eyes.

" You are a riddle I'm trying to figure out." he chuckles.

Why must he always have an answer to everything? I kinda feel dumb that I don't have a good comeback. Deciding to not dwell on my lack of comebacks I focus my attention back on Emily and Ashton who are busy playing with Twinkle.

I don't understand why they are playing with her out in the open as if it's their dog and not a dog that Emily kidnapped from her former best friend. The dog has been kidnapped for about 4 days and Emily still hasn't made a move to give her back. What if Gabby sees them with the dog? I think it's time to get the dog back home.

An idea pops into my head as I look over at Tyler with a smirk painted on my face.

" What do you say about kidnapping the dog from Emily and giving her back to Gabby?" I ask.

I want to kidnap the dog from its kidnapper to return back to its owner. Sounds weird when you put it that way.

" I've been waiting for some action." Tyler says as he fist bumps the air.

This is going to be fun but hard at the same time because it'll be difficult to get the dog without Emily knowing. She's gonna be so pissed once she finds out we gave the dog back to Gabby but I mean come on, it's been 4 days.

" Okay I'll find a way to distract Emily and Ashton while you get the dog." I lay out our game plan.

It's not much of a game plan but it'll have to do.

We shake on it before I start making my way over to Emily. I'm about to take my acting skills to the next level.

Before reaching Emily I make sure to let loose a few stray tears. I know Emily is a sucker when it comes to people crying and I know it's bad to use it against her but it's for her own good.