Chapter 14 ✔️

"Let go!"

"No!"

" Sweet mother of Theresa you have a strong grip!"

My grip tightens around the headboard of my bed as I hold on for dear life. Emily keeps pulling me by the ankle but luckily for me the headbrod is build into the wall. I guess it's to prevent students from moving around the furniture in the dorm. At least I can use it to my advantage now.

" You've been in bed all day!" Emily exclaims.

" Leave. Me. Alone!" I cry out.

Emily's grip around my ankle suddenly loosens as she falls onto her behind with an umph sound. Ouch.

I sigh as I climb further into my bed and throw the covers over my head. I'm not leaving this bed until I feel it's absolutely necessary. Which it's not at the moment.

After Tyler's pleasant visit this morning and my lovely cry session I got my period. It made sense why I was so over emotional these last few hours. I don't usually cry so when I discovered that Red Riding Hood payed me a visit it made much more sense.

The room is still a mess. I haven't gotten the energy to clean it once my head hit the pillow. I'm hungover, I'm emotional and I'm on my period. Good luck with getting anything out of me for the next few days.

" Ally you basically look like the human version of death itself. At least eat something." This time Emily's voice is laced with concern.

" No I'm nauseous." I argue.

Emily opens a bag of chips and pushes it into my face. I move away only for her to climb on top of me and straddle me so that I can't escape from her grip.

" Emily get off! "

She doesn't listen as she reaches into the bag of chips and retracts her hand which is now filled up with chips. Without a warning she pushes the chips againsts my lips making some of it enter my mouth. I try and free myself from her hold but she only forces more chips into my mouth. I feel sorry for her future kids.

" Much better." Emily smiles as she gets off me and cleans her hands.

She's crazy. Time to move!

" Sleep with one eye open." I threaten as I turn my back towards her.

I hear Emily shuffle around before she starts talking on the phone. Well I hope she's talking on the phone and not to the wall. I don't hear what's she's saying as I start to drift off into a deep sleep. Finally.

***

" Have you tried feeding her?"

" Yes."

" You tried to talk to her?"

" No, I fucking sang a song to her you idiot."

I slowly open my one eye and see Emily and Ashton standing beside my bed. Oh and they brought the dog. They should really return Gabby's dog.

" I wonder what's wrong with her? "

" Me too. She's been like this ever since I got back this morning. Zac mentioned something about Tyler showing up here. Maybe something happened? " Emily shrugs.

" If you guys don't quit talking about me like I'm not here something will happen to you. " I mutter as I rub my eyes.