Five💜

I watch Violet walk over to her truck and basically jump up in it

I watch Violet walk over to her truck and basically jump up in it. Fuck that was hot. I follow her down the road and turn off at the apartment complex while she keeps going.

She's going to be a great partner but I really hope I can keep it professional. But I don't think she will keep her boundaries if it involves work.

I make it up to my apartment and open the door to find Jesse sitting at the table drinking coffee. "Want a cup?" He asked.

"I'm good I just had breakfast with my new partner," I said.

"Oh, how did that go? A nice guy?" He asked.

"No a girl. Well, I should say woman." I said.

"Is she cute?" Jesse grins.

"Fuck she's hot and let's say we already kissed." I laugh.

"What? That's not like you Coop." He said.

Well we were undercover and the guy we were watching came up to the window and she didn't want to blow our cover so she kissed me." I said.

"A peck?" He asked.

"No wasn't a peck but no tongue. I was shocked and she apologized and I took her to breakfast. She's very nice." I said.

"Would I know her?" He asked.

"Not sure about that but her dad owns Reece construction and her uncle is a firefighter," I said.

"Are you talking about Violet?" He smirked.

"How do you know her?" I ask.

"We went to high school together but that's badass she's a cop now." He said.

"Well I gotta get a shower and get in bed I gotta work again tonight," I said.

"Nite Coop." He laughed.

I take my belt off and lock up my gun in the box in the closet and strip down and get in the shower.

It's been a while since I have been with anyone and that kiss stirred me up. Once in the shower with the water over me, I jerk one out.

I get in bed and her face is the last one I see. I rub down my face and close my eyes and try to make myself fall asleep.

I toss and turn for thirty minutes before I finally doze off. When the alarm wakes me up at 9 I feel like I had no sleep.

I get up and put my uniform on and get my gun out of my locked box and head to the kitchen to grab a quick snack and head to work.