Nine💜

Before I get in the car she hollers over at me

Before I get in the car she hollers over at me. "Are we still jogging this morning?"

"Uh yeah let me go home and change and I'll meet you at your house in no less than thirty," I said.

I got in the car and headed home and locked up my gun and changed into some running shorts and a t-shirt and head back out of the house.

I don't even know if Jesse was home or not. My mind seems to be focused on one thing... Violet.

I pull up at her house and walk up to the door and ring the doorbell.

She opens the door in one of those leggings outfits with the sports bra and it was purple and was so tight in all the right places. Fuck me!

"Did you hear me, Coop?" She laughed.

"Sorry yeah, I'm ready to go," I said.

She put her phone in a side pocket of her pants and dropped her keys in the other pocket and we begin to tackle those steps.

"Do you want to run down to cookie grounds?" She asked.

"Yeah if that's where you want to go," I said

We ran side by side and at times I had a hard time keeping up with her. When we finally got to cookie grounds I was worn out.

"I always get a slushy and a cookie. What flavors you want?" She asks.

"Umm blueberry slushy and I want a Violet cookie," I smirk at her.

She snorts... "Be right back."

"Wait here is some money," I said standing up.

"No this is on me." She said walking into the building.

I sit back down and stretch my legs out while I wait.

She comes back out with two slushies and two cookies and sits down across from me.

"Thanks but I feel bad for you paying," I said.

"It's fine Coop just enjoy and I want to know what you think of my cookie." She said.

I can't help but laugh. "That sounds dirty Violet."

She blushes and then laughs. "Just eat the damn cookie Coop."

She's watching me as I take a bite of the cookie. I make a face at her even though it tastes really good.

"How do I taste? Umm I mean my cookie?" She snorts.

"You I'm not sure but this cookie is delicious." I wink at her.

"Oh, Violet I'm glad your still here. I brought you guys more to take back to the house." Her Aunt said.

"Thanks, Aunt Remi! I'll share them with Coop." Violet smiles.

She walks around and side hugs Violet and kisses the top of her head. "Love you!" She said walking back in.

"Well, that was nice of her to give us more cookies. We may need them tonight if we go on a stakeout." I said.

"Oh, shit Coop here comes Rob!" She said.

"Wave or speak to him and try to get his number." Coop said as Rob was walking by.

Violet waved at him. He stopped and smiled. "Hey there! Fancy meeting you here." He smirked.

"I didn't catch your name the last time." He said.

"That's right but I remember yours Rob. Why don't you give me your phone number maybe we can hang out next time I see you?" Violet said smiling.

"For sure beautiful." He said calling out his numbers.

I watch as she puts them in her phone and he walks off.

I reach my fist out for a bump and she laughs and bumps mine back. We get up and throw our trash away and start to jog back to her house.

After we get up all them steps she invites me in for a rest and a drink.

"Fuck them steps will do you in." I laugh.

She plops down on the couch beside me. "They wear me out. You know Coop you are the only person that's been here more than once. Are you like my best friend or something?" She snorts.

I laugh. "That's good to know. Now you know you better be careful out and about if you see that Rob guy. He's going to expect you to text him and you still didn't give him your name."

"I know I didn't. I don't want him to know it. I mean Violet doesn't seem that common on this beach with red hair." She laughs.

"I'm going to start calling you V if that's ok," I said.

"She smiles and bumps shoulders with me. That's fine Coop. Want to play a game of pool before you go?" She asked.

"Yeah let me whoop your ass," I said getting up following her down to the game room.

Damn her ass looks amazing in those tight leggings. I could almost reach out and touch it.

She lets me go first. "I'm solids now watch me kick your butt," I smirk.

"Guess I'm stripes and I'm ready. I really don't play much." She bats her eyelashes really fast.

"I'm fucked aren't I?" I laugh.

"You tell me you're still dressed." She laughs and I miss and don't even hit a ball.

She bends over laughing and I can't help but smile at her. She's such an amazing person.

It's her turn and she sinks ball after ball and looks at me just as she sinks the eight ball. "Maybe I'm not as rusty." She laughs as she jumps up on the table and sits down.

"I should have known you would beat me. I'm glad I didn't bet anything." I laugh.

"You would have lost all of your clothes Coop." She laughs.

"And I would have been cold and felt stupid." I laugh.

"I would have had a good view." She giggles as she jumps off the table.

I follow her back up the steps and watch every move her tight ass makes and have to adjust myself as we get to the top of the steps.

"Thanks for letting me come over I haven't laughed this much in a while. But I gotta get home and in bed. But I'll see you tonight V."

"Cya then Coop." She said closing the door.