Eighteen💜

"Do I pull up my shirt or what? I'm embarrassed Coop!"

"Just let me see. We need to get some antibiotics on it. Where is the first aid kit?" He asked.

"Under the bathroom sink, you showered in," I said as I watched him walk out of the room.

I pulled up my shirt and fixed it so he could see without seeing anything else.

He walks back in and laughs. "Shit that looks like a third nipple V."

"My nipples don't look like that and before you ask no you can't see." I laugh.

He gets out the ointment and when he rubs it on my skin it puts a cold chill all over me. No man has ever put their hands on me like that and between my cleavage is weird.

"It's swelled but I think you will live V." He laughs smacking my leg.

"Thanks, I'm so relieved." I laugh rolling my eyes.

He goes puts the first aid kit away and I follow him to the kitchen to get the chicken out.

He walks up behind me and puts his chin on my shoulder. "Is there anything I can do to help?"

"No, I don't think so just sit and keep me company I guess," I said just as his phone beeped.

"Jesse wants to know where I am." He laughs.

"I'm sure he knows you are with me," I said.

"I told him at your house." He said.

"I can't believe he and Amanda are still together. They were so cute in school." I said.

"Yeah, he's a nice guy. We have been roommates a few years now." He said.

"How come I don't remember you in school Coop?" I ask.

"Because I went to school across town. My parents worked and my grandparents were closer to that school so we walked to their house." He said.

"Makes sense then. How did you meet Jesse?" I ask.

"I knew his uncle and he told me Jesse was looking for a place to stay and well that's how it happened." He said.

"Maybe one night you can bring them over and we will have a movie night," I said.

"They would be blown away by that room." He laughs as I bring the tortillas over to the table.

"It could be fun. I mean I don't really have any friends. Not real ones anyway." I shrug.

"I'll grab the plates. But why don't you have any friends V? Your such a friendly person." He said.

"That's the problem Coop. I'm too friendly and end up getting used because of who my family is. So Sierrah has been my only true friend even though she's family." I said.

"Well that sucks but I get it." He said grabbing two cokes and placing them on the table.

I took the rest of the food over to the table and sit down. "Well, it's all good. Now that I'm a cop those people probably wouldn't want to be my friend anyway. You know all the superficial girls." I laugh.

"This looks delicious and I feel bad you are always cooking for me but now I'm getting spoiled." He smiled.

"I learned a lot from Aunt Remi. She taught me a lot of things from age 6-10 and then mom came along and she taught us both." I snort.

"Well it looks delicious and I can't wait." He smiles.

We sit in silence when someone knocks on my door. I look at Coop and get up and walk over to the door and look out and see no one.

I look down and there is a gift wrapped with a note. "What in the world," I said picking it up.

I bring it in over to the counter. "Now who would this be from?" I said pulling the note off the package.

I forgive you so please forgive me- Rob

"Oh hell no! Coop look at this." I said as he jumps up and walks over.

"What the fuck. Let's take this outside to open it in case it's a bomb or something." He said.

"You open it, Coop, I'm afraid and shit he found my address but it wasn't hard I mean he saw me walk up all those steps," I said.

He opens the package and laughs when he pulls out a lacy red thong on his finger with a bunch of candy kisses.

"Really? Like I would really wear those from a stranger? Eww." I said.

"Well, he's hoping you will forgive him. I'm going to call the chief and see if he's out or not." He said walking back inside.

I look around outside and snatch the box up and take it inside in case the chief wants to see it or something.

Coop walks back over putting his phone in his pocket. "Chief said he's still inside so he must have had someone do it. He wants a picture of it and said bring it in tomorrow for evidence."

"Ok then. Let's finish eating I don't want this to rattle me, Coop." I sigh sitting back down.

"Listen if it makes you feel any better I'll stay with you or you can come to stay with me but I need clothes if you want me to stay." He said.

"Alright then. After we eat we can go get you some clothes. You really need to leave some here anyway for our runs." I smile taking another bite of my fajita.

"These are really good. I think I could eat another one." He grins.

"Go ahead there is plenty left Coop," I said.

"You really know how to spoil me V. I may never go home." He laughs.

"So food is a way to your heart Coop?" She giggles.

"Maybe so... Why Violet are you trying to get to my heart?" He laughs.

"Now I didn't say that. I was just curious." I said taking my last bite.

"Let me help you clean this up and then we will head to my place." He said.

"Sounds good." I smile.