Forty-One💜

I'm so stuffed I can't eat another bite

I'm so stuffed I can't eat another bite. I get up from the table and head to the sink to rinse out my plate.

"Oh gosh I'm so full but my mom is a good cook huh?" V said.

"That she is. I'm stuffed as well. We may should take that run before we get some sleep." I laugh.

"I'm too stuffed to move Coop." She laughs.

We get everything put away and head upstairs. I lock our guns in the safe and strip down and get in the bed.

I watch her strip down and crawl in the bed beside me. "I'm so tired but you still look sexy V.," I said.

"Thank you! I don't feel sexy right now. I'm full and sleepy." She laughs leaning in for a kiss.

We don't make out long when she turns over and I spoon her until we both fall asleep.

Her phone wakes us up at 8 pm. "Ugh already?" She said pulling the covers over her face.

"Yes, we gotta get up and get ready for our big nite." I yawn.

"Let's go shower then." She smirks getting out of bed heading to the shower.

I run after her and grab her and put her over in the shower. She screams right before I pick her up and slide inside her.

I watch as she rolls her eyes in the back of her head as her head moves back and forth on the shower wall.

I thrust up in her a few more quick times and we both find our release. We are both breathing heavily when she grabs me and kisses my lips as the water runs down our bodies.

"Come on we have got to get ready." She said smiling at me.

By the time we are dressed, she's in a short red dress with her hair down and straight and red lipstick and some really high heels.

"How can you walk in those stripper heels?" I ask.

"I can do many things in these heels Coop." She giggled.

Once we pull up at work I squeeze her leg and lean in for a quick kiss. "You're going to be great again," I said.

"Let's grab Clint and Jeremy and get going." She said.

We walk in and Jeremy whistles. "Damn Violet you look hot."

"Shut up I'm not interested in what you think. Let's get going we have a club to go to." She said walking back out the door.

"Damn she's spicy." Clint laughs.

"That she is. She's one badass woman and I love it." I said walking out after V.

We get in the car and drive across town. "Ok, so we should go in separately but sit at the bar and pretend not to know each other. Order drinks that way we can look around." She said.

"Sounds like a plan V. I need to get a look at Pope again before we go inside though," I said.

"I can pull that up no problem. Wouldn't hurt to see his face again." She said.

We pull up at the club and it's popping and loud but not much of a line so we should get in pretty quickly.

We all get out and head toward the door. Clint went in first and then Jeremy and a few minutes later V went in and then me right behind her.

The club is smokey and loud and people dancing all over the place. I find a spot to sit down at the bar and look over and see V grabbing a barstool as well.

The bartender is smiling too much at her but hands her a drink and then walks over to me. "Beer on tap please," I said.

We barely sipped our drinks and it seems like we have been here forever but it's only been an hour and no sign of Pope.

Just when we were ready to get out of there he walks in with one of those prostitutes that were with Jimmaze.

A young guy walks up to V and is laughing and talking to her. I try to keep my eye on both V and Pope.

Pope moves to a booth in the back and sits down with swarms of people around. I watch as V gets up and walks in his direction.

That's not something we agreed upon what the fuck is she doing? I watch her walk over to him and pull him to his feet to dance.

V is the most brazen woman that I know. She knows what she wants and goes after it.

I see him pull her close and whisper in her ear and she throws her head back and laughs.

He motioned one of his guys over to where they are dancing and Pope slips a bag of something in V's cleavage.

She pats his chest and excuses herself to the bathroom. I wait and watch for her to come back out and when she does she walks over to my side of the bar.

"Would you like to dance sweet face?" She smirked.

I twirled her around the dance floor and whispered in her ear. "So you got some product?"

"Oh yeah, I did. It's in my cleavage. I'll let you dig it out later." She smiles.

We spin around a few more times before leaving. We walk out together and it isn't long until Clint and Jeremy come out and get in their car.

"You know you scared me when you walked right up to him V."

"I'm sorry but how else was I supposed to get my hands on the goods?" She said.

"What did you even ask him?" I ask.

"I asked if I could have a dance with his good looking self. Gross." She gagged.

"I saw him pull you close." I sighed.

"Yeah his breath stank and he had a slight erection but he slipped that packet between my breast and said I could always have more." She said.

"That's what we are counting on V.," I said squeezing her leg.