Thirty-Two💜

The next morning I woke up and found Coop beside me still asleep

The next morning I woke up and found Coop beside me still asleep. I raised the covers up to make sure we were naked and that last night wasn't a dream.

I got up and went to the bathroom quietly and when I sit down to pee I then knew last night happened because it burned a little.

I brush my teeth and look at myself in the mirror. I don't look any different but omg that beautiful man took my virginity. I hope he wants more with me.

I try to sneak back into the bedroom but Coop is awake watching me. "Good morning V."

"Morning! Sorry if I woke you but my bladder couldn't wait." I laugh.

"It's ok that's where I need to go." He said stretching and then got out of the bed and walked naked into the bathroom and I watched his ass until he closed the door.

Hmm, maybe there is something about asses. I reach over and pick up my phone. A couple of missed texts from Sierrah.

📱Hey! Sorry, I went on a date last night and I just woke up. What's up?

📱A date?? With who??

📱Coop! 😁

📱You bitch! Where did he take you?

📱He brought me flowers and then took me to Blue Plate and then we come back here for the night.

📱You didn't?? 😉

📱Oh, but I did. And about to again. Love you!

📱I'm jealous and want details later! love you too.

I sit my phone down and laugh as he comes back out and my eyes zero in on his boner. "Why are you laughing?"

"Sierrah had texted me a few times. I told her I went on a date and she wanted to know with who." I said.

"Was she surprised it was me?" He asked.

"Yup especially when I said you stayed over." I laugh.

He crawls back into bed and over me and leans down for a kiss. "Now that I've had you I need you again."

"Is that so? Well, we can do that but we need to talk later." I said.

"Wait is something wrong?" He asked.

"No, I just want to make sure that this isn't all that's between us. A fuck here and there." I said.

"I was hoping for more than that V. I'd like more with you. I really like you V if I haven't said it before." He said.

"I don't know how it's going to work with us being partners and dating but I'm in." I smile pulling his lips to mine.

"I'm all in too." He said before rolling the condom on and settling between my legs and sliding inside me.

He grabs my hands and links them with his before moving them above my head.

It's not as sore as it was last night and it feels so good. "Oh Coop." I moan out.

"You ok baby?" He groans out.

"I'm great." I moan as I throw my head back and he hits that spot a few more times.

He thrust a few more times and we both release together. I watch him get up and discard the condom.

Once he joins me back in the bed I slide over and he cuddles me. "Coop do you ever want kids?" I ask.

"Yeah someday I guess but we have the type of job that I'm not sure it's healthy to bring kids into." He said.

"I never give it thought before but also I wasn't having sex either." I laugh.

We get up and get dressed and head downstairs to make some breakfast.

"How about a blueberry bagel with cream cheese?" I ask him.

"Sounds good V. Do you need me to help you?" He asked.

"No I got it but would you mind to step out and grab my mail?" I asked.

I got the bagels made and he came back in with a box. "You got a package V."

"I'm hoping it's that bear I bought for Julia. Go ahead and open it if you don't mind." I said.

He opened it up and sure enough, it was a big solar teddy bear. "This is huge." He said.

"It's supposed to glow Pink Coop. Maybe we can go later and put it on her grave." I said.

"Sounds good I have no plans and she would have loved this thing. Do you mind if I take a pic of it and show my mom?" He asked.

"Sure I don't mind. I want a picture when it's lit up. Ok, our food is ready." I said carrying it over to the table.

We eat and laugh and joke around. "Are you wanting to go for a run this morning Coop?" I ask.

"Yeah that would be nice and I really need to go home and wash clothes." He laughed.

"I have a washer Coop. You already stay here so you are more than welcome to use them. Which I need to wash myself." I said.

"You just don't want me to leave." He smirked.

"Actually I don't." I frown.

"Fine let's head to the apartment and get some clothes and then we can run if you want or sleep whichever you wanna do." He said.

We head out the door and to the dodge and head over to his place. When we get inside Jesse and Amanda was were in the kitchen making breakfast.

"Hey, guys! Umm, I just came to get some clothes." Coop said.

Amanda rushes over to hug me. "Girl it's been too long." She smiles.

"I know how have you been?" I said sitting on the couch with her as Coop went to gather his clothes.

"I'm good! Jesse was telling me you a theatre room." She said.

"Yes I do and I told Coop you guys need to come over and we have a movie night," I said.

"That would be fun! We need to hang out some." She said right as Coop came back out with a big duffle bag.

"Nice seeing you guys! We will have that movie night soon." I smiled following Coop out and shutting the door.