Sixty💜

After dad and Uncle Gray left Coop went to heat up the food that dad brought over

Turns out mom made enchiladas with Aunt Remi and gave us a shit tone of cookies.

"So we have to work tomorrow night Cam but you can stay here but please no parties or people in the house," I said.

"Well, I don't know anyone." Cam laughed.

When we are off I was going to invite Jesse and Amanda over and my cousin Sierrah over for a movie night." I said.

"Yeah, I want to meet her. I think she's the only one I haven't met." Cam said.

"And my brother and sister and cousins," I said.

"I will lay around and relax while you guys are out saving the world." He smiled.

Coop brought our food to the living room and we pigged out while watching a football game.

"God this food is so damn delicious!" Cam said.

"When Aunt Remi came into my life I was six years old and she taught me to cook things and then when my mom came into the picture I was ten and we both were teaching her to cook." I laugh.

"You lucky son of a bitch Coop," Cam said stuffing his face.

"Lucky in more ways than just food." He said winking over at me.

Once we were done eating the guys cleaned up our mess and I was ready to lay down again.

I laid down on the couch and closed my eyes and must have dozed off when they returned to the living room.

Coop sit close to me and pulled my head onto his lap. Cam joined us and we watched some football. Well, they did while I watched my eyeballs.

"Do you remember Coop how we always wanted to be football players?" Cam laughed.

"Yeah we thought we were good in high school but I'm glad I took a different path." Coop said.

"Yeah me too. Hard work but something to be proud of. I know if my dad was here he would be so happy for me." Cam said.

"Your dad was awesome. Sucks he's not here anymore." Coop said.

I shifted on Coop's lap and he ran his fingers through my hair and massaged my scalp besides where my stitches were.

"It's great to see you so happy Coop and Violet I really like her. She's so down to earth and not stuck up at all considering she's a hero and all." Cam laughed.

"She takes her job seriously and for her to be small she is a badass and she will stand up to anyone she doesn't care. Man, when she hit the pavement I thought she was dead and my heart sank. I can't live without her man." Coop said.

"I can see that. You're attached at the hip." Cam laughed.

"Just wait until you find someone and fall in love. You will feel the same way and I will say I told you so." Coop laugh.

"Yeah yeah." Cam laughed.

"I am going to carry her up to the bed and turn in. We have to work the next couple of nights and then I need your help moving." Coop said.

Sounds good to me. Can I use your truck? I mean I'd hate to be stuck here all day if I want to get out." He said.

"Sure my keys are at the door hanging up. Just don't drive V's baby because I haven't even yet." Coop laugh.

"Alright! Do you need help carrying her upstairs?" He asked.

"No I got her but thanks. Nite Cam! It's good to have you back." Coop said.

"Nite Coop." He smiled.

I picked V up and carried her upstairs and laid her in the bed. "I'm sorry I fell asleep Coop," I mumbled.

"It's ok baby go back to sleep." He said covering me up. He joined me in bed and snuggled up to me and went sound to sleep.

The next couple of days went by fast. We worked the night shift with little excitement and Cam spent a lot of time at Grandpa's house.

He even went over to the apartment and packed up some of Coop's stuff which we were grateful for.

Jesse said he could leave his bed and stuff there so that when Cam comes back he will have a bed for when he finds a place.

I was in the kitchen making spaghetti when the guys came back in from unloading everything.

"V that smells good." Coop said.

"I'm glad you think so. Jesse, Amanda, and Sierrah are on their way over to have spaghetti and leftover enchiladas with us and then movie time." I said.

"Anything I can do to help?" Cam asked.

"Yeah grab some plates and silverware please," I said.

While he did that Coop grabbed the garlic bread out of the oven and put it in a bowl.

There was a light knock on the door and when it opened it was Sierrah.

"Hey, Sierrah come on in," I said.

"Hey, guys!" She smiled.

She walked over to the table. "You must be Cam. I'm Sierrah." She smiled.

I watched Cam's face change when he saw Sierrah. "It's nice to meet you." He said fumbling with the silverware.

I look over at Coop and smile.

"Mom sent cookies with me of course." Sierrah laughed.

"So your mom is Remi then?" Cam asked.

"Yup and Gray is my dad." She said just as Jesse knocked on the door.

Coop opened the door and ushered them in that the food was ready. We all sit around the table and laughed and eat.

Most of the laughs were at Coop's expense when Cam told them things he had done when he was younger.

After dinner, we all pitched in to help clean up before heading down to the theatre room.

I stretch out on the couch and pull Coop next to me. I'm trying to take up too much room so Sierrah and Cam would have to sit together and it worked.

I look over at Coop and smirk.