Eighty-Five💜

I went out and told everyone to go home that it would be a long night but I would call and text pictures when she came

Everyone left except Cam he stayed keeping us laughing until we all fell asleep.

V got a couple of hours of sleep when she woke us both up in pain. We both jumped up and Cam went to get the nurse.

"Coop I need to push like now." She said.

"Please wait V! Cam went to get Lib," I said.

Lib came in the room with Cam and she checked me and said we were at a ten and it was time to push.

"Let me get Doctor Sally." She said walking out of the room.

"Cam you can stay but please stay at my head," V said.

Cam smiles. "Really I can stay?"

"Don't be looking at her goodies." I laugh.

"No offense but I don't want to. Let me wet your rag again Violet." Cam said.

V let out a blood-curdling scream that scared us both when Lib and Doctor Sally walked back in.

"I can't hold it any longer Coop she's coming out." She screams.

Doctor Sally comes over puts her gloves on and lifts V's gown and sheet up and when I looked down I saw the hair.

"The baby is crowning. So let's have a baby." She smiled.

Cam walked over to the bed and put the rag on V's head and held her hand while I had her leg. To some this is weird but if V is ok with it then so am I.

"Alright, Violet I need you to count so hold your breath count to ten and push." Doctor Sally said.

V grabs Cam's hand and bears down with all she can and pushes. The look on Cam's face is priceless. She must be hurting him badly.

"Come on Violet give me another push just like that." Doctor Sally said.

Violet pushed like three more times and Julia came out screaming. Violet was crying and so was Cam. I couldn't see through my tears what she looked like.

They laid Julia on V's chest while I prepared to cut the umbilical cord. "Omg, she's perfect Coop." V cried.

I cut the cord and they took her away to weigh her. "Congrats guys at 4:24 am your baby was born. She weighs 7lbs 4oz and she's 21 inches long." Lib said as she walked back over with Julia wrapped up and put her in Violet's arms.

"Wow, I've never seen anything like this in my life. Thanks for letting me be a part of it." Cam said.

"I'm glad you were here Cam." V smiles at him.

"We need to take a pic and text the family," I said getting out my phone.

I make a group text and send everyone the picture I made.

📱Violet and Julia are doing great! Come by tomorrow and meet her

📱Violet and Julia are doing great! Come by tomorrow and meet her.💜

I put my phone away and watch V with Julia. She looks over at me and smiles. "Come here daddy and hold your little girl." She said.

I get up out of my chair and walk over to my beautiful wife and she hands me, my little girl. When I look down at her face I tear up. I swear she is the most beautiful baby I have ever seen.

"She looks just like you Coop," Cam said.

"Man she so real and I know that Julia is looking down smiling," I said.

I sit down and hold her a little bit before I look over at Cam. "Uncle Cam, you want to hold your niece?"

"You know that I do." He laughed as I stood up and placed her in his arms.

I look over at V and she is asleep. I know she is tired and worn out but she was a trooper pushing her out with no epidural.

"Maybe she will have Violet's green eyes but you sure are a pretty little thing and I will always protect you, Julia," Cam said smiling at her.

The nurse come in a little bit later and wanted to teach V how to breastfeed and Cam said he would go out in the hall and get him something to drink.

It didn't take long until Julia latched right on like a champ. V looked relieved and I couldn't help but take a pic. I want to have plenty of memories of her.

We waited so long for her to come into the world. I stepped into the bathroom and thanked my sister Julia for letting my Julia come into the world safely and I pray she watches over her.

I get emotional and start to cry when my phone rings.

📞Hello?

📞Oh Cooper your little girl is beautiful!

📞Hey mom! Thank you.

📞Are you crying, son?

📞Just tears of joy and thanking Julia for watching over my Julia and helping her to come into the world safely.

📞She's so beautiful. Facetime when you can so we can meet her.

📞I will. Right now she's breastfeeding. Julia caught on like a champ mom. She's so beautiful.

📞She looks a lot like you Cooper.

📞That's what Cam said. He stayed in the room while Violet gave birth but he stayed at her head so he got his hand squeezed off.

📞Oh lord, I would have loved to see that.

📞He was so excited so Violet said he could stay but he had to stay at her head haha.

📞Well, I can understand that. But them two seemed pretty close.

📞They call each other brother and sister.

📞Well, there you go.

📞I'll call you soon V is hollering for me so I gotta go. Love you, mom!

📞Love you to son.

I walk out of the bathroom and V is smiling rocking Julia. "What was going on?" She asked.

"Mom called while I was in there and she wants to facetime when you feel like it," I said just as Cam walked back in.