Twenty-Six💜

The next morning we wake up bright and early cuddled in each other's arms and decide we need to get up and head to Denny's

"I called the Chief to let him know what we were doing. He said to wear our badges and guns." Coop said.

"We can do that partner." I smile and stretch before getting up and heading to my room to get dressed.

When I walk back to the room Coop is dressed in a nice pair of jeans and a shirt. He turns and smiles at me

"Coop you look and smell good." I smile.

"You look nice as well but can you turn around." He said.

"Why something wrong with my ass?" I ask.

"No there is absolutely nothing wrong with your ass it's perfect." He said coming up behind me and wrapping his arms around me.

"I take it your an ass man Coop." I smile at him.

"Well, I never used to be until I met you." He smirks.

"Well you know we may be dressed like cops but we are still in my house so if you wanted to kiss me I would be ok with it." I smile biting my lip.

"Is that so? Well, I'm so down for that." He said pulling me close grabbing my ass.

I grind myself on him and wrap my arms around his neck and bite at his bottom lip.

"Wow, you are frisky today." He said before he tightens his hold on me and smashes his lips to mine.

I love it when he licks my bottom lip asking for permission to enter my mouth.

As soon as his tongue enters my mouth I suck on it making our kiss sloppy.

My body is doing things it has never done before and the bulge in his pants is rubbing against my core and I like it.

We are breathing heavily when we pull apart. "V baby we gotta stop." He whispered trying to catch his breath tucking a piece of my hair behind my ear.

"I know but you make me feel things I haven't before and my body wants to explore that," I said.

"That's the most honest thing I've heard and I want those things with you too. But right now we have to go get info on that Andrew guy." He said.

"Your right so let's go." I lean in and kiss him again before we set the alarm and head out to the car.

We pull up at Denny's and go in and get seated and order coffee just so we can talk.

"Oh, there she is. I'm going to motion her over here and see if we can ask questions." I said.

"You ask and I'll watch and listen." He smirked.

"Can I help you guys?" She asked.

"Yeah, I need to ask you a couple of questions. You recognize us right?" I ask.

"Of course you two are my favorite cops." She smiled.

"Thank you! But umm the other day we were in here having breakfast early and when we went to pay that guy sitting at the bar area paid for our food. Do you remember?" I asked.

"Yeah he asked a lot of questions about you two but I couldn't answer because I didn't even know your names but I think you told him." She said.

"Yeah, we did. But he told us his name is Andrew. Do you know his last name or where he might be staying?"

"I don't know his last name but I do know he's staying with his sister over on India ave. Said he would be here a couple of weeks." She said.

"Perfect thank you so much umm I don't even know your name." I smiled.

"It's Karen." She said.

"I'm Violet and this here is Cooper," I tell her.

"Thanks again for your help." Coop said.

"Your welcome anytime. But did you guys want food?" She asked.

"No, we have somewhere to be. Keep the change." Coop said.

"Wait Karen what kind of car did he get in? Did you notice?" I ask.

"Yeah, he got in a black Chrysler 300." She said.

"Thanks so much again!" I said then followed Coop out to the car.

Once in the car, we decided to call the chief and fill him in. Cooper put him on the speaker in the car as we drive to my parent's house.

"Chief it's Coop and Violet we have info. The Andrew guy is staying with his sister on India street and he's driving a black Chrysler 300."

"Good work guys! I'll pass it along so enjoy your day." He said.

"We will chief we are going to my parents for a cookout," I said.

"Oh, I know there will be good food there." He laughed.

"Sure will my stomach is already growling these people can cook!" Coop laughs.

The Chief chuckles... "Bye you two stay out of trouble." He said.

"We will Chief Bye!" Cooper laughed.

"I hope day shift can find something and that's our guy. It makes sense he would be nice and butter us up, Coop. That way he could slide under the radar. Tricky I must say." I laugh.

"You are very smart V.," He said putting his hand on my leg and squeezed.

God, he makes my insides quiver. I look out the window to keep from looking at his handsome face.

"What's on your mind V? He asked.

"Nothing just hoping they get a lead on Andy and wondering what my family fixed to eat I'm starved," I said.

"I'm sure whatever it is will be delicious!" He laughed.

We pull up and I see my grandparent's cars and Remi's parent's cars. "This is a lot of family Coop. You sure you want to go in here?" I laugh.

"With you by my side sure." He said leaning his head back on the seat smiling at me.

I leaned over the center console and kissed him quick and fast then smiled at him.

He smiled and winked at me.