Seventy-Three💜

The weekend finally arrived and Levi agreed to go with me to be fitted for our tuxes

We pull up at the store and head in and get measurements and the outfits that V wanted.

We even got a suit for Cam and that was hard to do since he's not here so I hope it fits.

"You ready to marry my munchkin Coop?" Levi asks.

"I'm very ready to marry her and start our married life." I smile.

"I can't believe you are making me a grandpa already I'm not old  Coop." Levi laughed.

I laugh... "We are excited to find out what we are having," I said.

"Are you wanting one over the other?" He asked.

"Nah I'm good either way. I just want it to be healthy." I said.

"Well, we are all excited and can't wait. But we gotta get this wedding done first." Levi said as we walked out of the store.

"I want to get her a wedding present any suggestions?" I ask.

"How about a necklace? Like a locket or a heart or something? Violet likes stuff like that." Levi said.

"Do you have time to go to the jewelry store with me?" I ask.

"Sure thing I know her best," Levi said as we got in my truck and head over to the jewelry store.

Once inside it's the same lady who sold me the engagement ring. "Oh, dear did she love the ring?" She asked.

"Yes she did and we are getting married in a month or so but I want to buy her a present for the wedding day."

"Oh, that's fabulous! I see you have another gentleman with you." She smiles.

"This is my soon to be father in law and he thinks we need to look at lockets or heart necklaces," I said.

"Oh we had some new stuff come in I'll be right back." She smiles.

She walks back out with a bunch of necklaces. "Do you see anything she might like Levi?" I ask.

Before he could say anything my eye caught a necklace. "Ohh I like this one it's her style for sure," I said.

"That's a great choice Coop." Levi smiled.

"I'll take this one please," I said.

The sales lady clapped her hands together and went to wrap it up and give me a total.

"Fuck that's expensive Coop," Levi whispered.

"V is worth every penny though." I smile taking the bag from the lady.

"I'm so glad my daughter met you. You make her so happy Coop. I've never seen her smile so much." Levi said as we get in the truck.

"And to make her even happier I'll take her some McDonald's fries and we will be all set." I laugh.

"Oh, that's her craving?" Levi laughed.

"Oh yeah, she says the baby craves it." I laugh as we pull up and grab the food.

We head back to the house and Levi follows me in the kitchen where we find Sierrah and V sitting at the table.

"Hey V I brought you fries," I said leaning down to kiss her forehead.

"Thanks, Coop! Hey dad! Get everything done with the tuxes?" She asked.

"We did and got Cam's ordered as well. " I said sitting at the table with the girls.

Levi sits down too. "Did you find dresses?" He asked.

"Yes! I found a dress I love and ordered one for Sierrah that she liked. It's more real now." V smiled.

"Also mom and I found her red centerpieces and have them ordered we just have to order a few more things and everything will be set," Sierrah said.

"Well guys I gotta get going I promised Dad I would come see him today," Levi said.

"I'm proud of you dad. Give grandpa a hug for me." V said.

"I will." He said before kissing V and Sierrah's forehead and fist-bumping my hand before he left.

"I'm so happy he's trying to mend fences with grandpa. Now to get Uncle Gray to do it too." V said.

"That's going to be hard to do." Sierrah sighed.

"Yeah it may take a while but they have to start somewhere," I said.

"V yawns. "I think I need a nap."

"Ok well, I'm heading home myself. I'm going to work more on wedding stuff. Love you guys." Sierrah said leaving.

"Are you ready for a nap? I am." I said.

"Oh, I'm past ready. I can't believe how tired this baby makes me." She yawns again.

We head upstairs and as soon as her head hit the pillow she was out.

My phone beeps as I go to lay it down. I see it's my mom.

📱How are you son?

📱I'm good. How are you guys?

📱We are good just wanted to check in on you.

📱Went today for my tux fitting. The wedding will be here soon.

📱Time flies doesn't it?

📱Sure does. How's Grandpa and dad?

📱They are both good and send their love.

📱Same here. Violet and the baby are good. She's tired more often now and craving french fries.

📱That will make her fat.

📱Come on mom she's growing a human cut her some slack. You don't even know Violet.

📱Don't plan to either being I'm far away and will never meet this grandchild.

📱Look before I say something I'll regret bye mom I love you.

I wait for her to respond and she never does which hurts. I'm not one to cry but I could definitely right now. Since Julia died she's treated me differently. I can't help that she died and I'm the one that lived.

I get up and go to the bathroom and splash water on my face and look at myself in the mirror.

It will be fine. I have a family who loves me and supports me and I can't wait to be a father. I will never treat my son or daughter the way I have been treated.

I look at myself one more time in the mirror before getting back in bed and snuggling up to V.