Twenty💜

I decided that I will be taking Julia some flowers when I buy some for Grandma Alice

"So how about some air hockey? I have one of those in the game room." I smiled.

"Are you going to beat me really bad?" He laughs.

"No I'm not good at that but I think we should play strip air hockey," I said.

"Strip? What? V come on that can't be good." He said.

"Are you afraid Coop? I mean you never saw girl boobs before?" I snort.

"Funny but umm I don't want you uncomfortable." He said

"Oh, I won't be." I giggle and head downstairs.

"I think I would rather take my chance at pool even though you already beat me twice." He said.

"Alright pool it is then," I smirk

In the first game, I won and he lost his shirt. In the second game, I let him win and I lost my shirt and he can't concentrate without staring at my boobs.

I had a cute lacy white bra on and I'm sure it's distracting. I won the third game and he lost his jeans and he looks really good in just boxers.

"Alright, I'm going to beat you this round because it will be weird playing naked." He laughed.

I fake missed my turn and I had to lose my pants. Glad my panties match my bra. White lacy little things. Doesn't leave much to the imagination.

"I think you let me win that one. Why are you messing with me V?" He laughs.

"Who me? I didn't let you win." I grin.

"You are a tease V." He smirks.

"Why do you keep saying that Coop?" I ask lining up my shot.

"Ok look at it from my perspective. A hot girl half-naked with a fine ass is bending over in front of me." He said.

"I guess sometimes I'm too innocent huh? I don't know or realize I'm doing these things. I'm sorry Coop." I said.

He walks over to where I am. "Don't be sorry. I liked it when you kissed me last night and I've thought about it a lot. I stare at your ass way too much and you have clothes on then. I'm a man and certain body parts like you." He said looking down.

I watch where his eyes go and see a tent in his boxers. I gasp and look up at him and giggle.

"Aren't you at all curious?" He asks.

"Oh, I'm curious but umm scared and don't know what to do with that," I said.

I watch as he turns around and grips his neck and breathes out heavily. Maybe I am too much.

I snatch up my shirt and almost have it over my head when I feel his hands on my waist. "Wait V."

I stop and look at him and he licks his lips before he says anything. "We are in a compromising situation here and if I'm being honest I want to lay you on this pool table and do dirty things to you." He said.

I smile at him and hop on the pool table.

"V." He whispers

"Coop please," I whispered looking into his eyes.

"Fuck me." He said.

"I'm trying." I snort.

"I would never let your first time be on a pool table." He said.

"Will, you just kiss me now?" I said pulling him between my legs.

"It would be my pleasure V.," He said leaning forward and cupping my face. His lips are only inches from mine. "No going back."

"No going back, Coop," I said as his lips press to mine.

His lips were intoxicating and so soft and like last night when his tongue brushed across my bottom lip I let him in and our tongues danced together.

His hands were in my hair leaning me back on the table as his tongue caressed mine. I moaned into his mouth as my fingers dug into the skin at the back of his neck.

"Fuck V we gotta stop." He said against my lips.

I shake my head yes and wipe my mouth as he helps me to sit up straight on the table.

"That was some kiss Coop." I smiled.

"You're telling me." He said letting out a deep breath.

"Come on let's go upstairs and get ready for bed," I said grabbing my clothes that were all over the floor.

We went to separate rooms and I put my pj's on and walked back to his room to say goodnight.

"V are we good? Your not mad that I stopped?" He asked sitting up.

"We are good I mean I know I'm the clueless one and I don't blame you for not wanting me." I shrugged.

"Hey! That's not what I meant at all. I do want you but not like that. I just don't want to mess anything up." He said.

"Don't worry Coop I'm good and I'm tired so I'm going to say goodnight." I smiled.

"Night V." He smiled.

I went to my room and closed my door and cried myself to sleep. I know I'm inexperienced and I guess I didn't do anything right. I don't want to change our work relationship so I can't let him kiss me again and that's all there is to it.

The next morning I get up early and leave Coop sleeping and go buy some flowers for the graves. When I get back he's sitting at the counter drinking coffee.

"I wondered where you went." He said.

"I went to get flowers for the graves. Let's go decorate this morning." I said.

"That's very sweet of you V. Let me go change my clothes real fast." He said walking off.

I lift the flowers to my nose and breathe in the heavenly scent as he walks back into the kitchen.

"I'm ready to go if you are." He said.

"Yeah, I'm ready." I smiled and walked out the door toward my truck.

" I smiled and walked out the door toward my truck