Fifteen💜

I know my stupid ass should go home but I don't want to be away from her right now

I know my stupid ass should go home but I don't want to be away from her right now. I've never been so silly and carefree in my life.

She looks over at me. "How old are you Coop?"

"I'm 25 why how old are you?" I ask.

"I'm 24." She said looking back at the movie.

I thought she was like 21 or something. I look back over at her face and she's beautiful even down to her pouty lips.

"I'm cold are you cold Coop?" She asked.

"No, but I can get you a cover from the living room," I said.

"Sounds good. Why don't you get us some beers as well?" She said.

"Will do. I'll be back." I said heading upstairs.

When I come back V isn't in the room. "V where did you go?" I look around and she comes out of this little area from the back.

"Where did you go?" I ask.

"Oh to the bathroom." She laughed.

"I was going to go back upstairs for that but guess I don't need to know," I said handing her the beers.

I run to use the bathroom and walk back out and she smiles at me. "Here." She said holding out the beer to me.

I sit down beside her and take the beer and we twist the tops off and finish the movie.

Once she is done she looks over at me and laughs. "What are you going to do with that hedgehog movie Coop?"

"I wasn't going to do anything with it. It's yours." I laugh.

"Good I may need to watch it and take pointers." She snorts.

"Are you drunk?" I ask.

"Do I look drunk Coop?"

"I'm not sure with that question. I don't think you need to watch 80's porn to know what to do V." I said.

"Never mind that I said anything. I was just trying to be funny Coop." She said.

I look over at her and she stares back at me but won't say anything. "Come on tell me why you said that V?"

"I can't it's embarrassing Coop." She said.

I lean over close to her and put my head on her shoulder and give her my best puppy dog eyes. "Come on V... I feel like we can tell each other stuff." I said.

"Can you answer something for me then first?" She asked.

"Ok what is it V?" I asked looking up at her.

"At what age did you have sex for the first time?" She asked.

"Of all things I didn't think it would be that V.," I said.