Twenty-Eight💜

We walk back upstairs and get our guns and badges out of the safe and tell everyone bye and get in the car

"Why didn't you tell me you look like your grandma Alice?" He asked.

"How do you know?" I ask.

"Davis showed me a picture." He said.

"Really? Coop he doesn't show anyone those not even me." I said.

"Well he showed me and you are the spitting image of her." He smiled.

"That's pretty cool. It's hard to have a relationship with him. Even dad and Uncle Gray have a hard time talking to him.

"I think he just needs love. He thanked me for decorating the grave as well." He said.

"Oh speaking of that teddy bear should be turning up soon." I smile over at him.

"My sister would have loved you. I wish she was here." He said.

The rest of the car ride was silent. I'm not sure what to say to that. I wish she was here too. My heart hurts for him. I look over at him and put my hand on his thigh and squeeze.

We make it back to the house and I see the alarm and ask him if he wants to watch a movie and he wasn't interested.

"Well how about we get in the hot tub?" I ask.

"That actually sounds nice V." He smiled.

I kiss the side of his face. "I'll meet you back down here in a few."

He winked at me as I walked to my bedroom. I went to my drawer and pulled out my purple bikini and went into the bathroom and put it on.

I grabbed a couple of towels and walked back to his room to find him sitting at the end of the bed in a pair of shorts.

"Hey, are you ready Coop?" I ask.

"Yeah, I'm ready." He smiles and follows me downstairs and out to the hot tub.

The bubbles are moving around and I have the colored lights on inside the jacuzzi. "So the bubbles match your bikini V?" He asked.

"That wasn't on purpose," I said getting in the water. I look back and he wasn't there. "Coop?"

He walks back with a couple of beers. "I thought we could use these.

"Oh yeah for sure." I smile watching him get in the pool. Gawd his muscles are moving and his six-pack looks so juicy. I kinda want to lick them.

"V! Where did you go?" He laughs.

"It's those muscles I tell you." I laugh taking the cap off my beer and taking a drink.

"Sometimes you are too honest V." He laughed taking a drink of his beer.

"So I should just ogle you and lick and bite my lips at you then Coop? Maybe bat my eyelashes?" I giggle.

"No, I like that you go for what you want V. That's what attracts me to you." He said.

The water was getting hot and I was feeling good with just one beer in me. I slide over close to Coop.

"So if I decide to straddle you in this hot tub you wouldn't mind?" I smirk.

He puts his arms on the edge of the hot tub. "I wouldn't object."

"That's good to know." I smile at him as I move over onto his lap and straddle him.

He wraps his arms around me and puts his hands on my hips. "Is this something you want V?" He asks.

"If you mean if I want you Coop fuck, yeah I do," I said as I put my arms around his neck.

He squeezes my hips as my lips find his. His lips were so warm and I could taste beer on his tongue as he shoves it deep in my mouth.

"Fuck." He said catching his breath. "V I'm not going to be able to contain myself much longer."

"I don't want you to Coop. I want you." I said reaching behind me removing my bikini top.

"Jesus V.," He said cupping my breast in his hands.

I grind on him more and feel him hard underneath my thin bikini bottoms.

"I want you so much V but I got to make sure that's what you want and it can't be here in the hot tub." He said.

"I'm glad you respect me but I really want you to do dirty things to me, Coop," I said as I grind down on him again.

The next thing I know he has both hands cupping my face and his lips are one mine then he moves to my neck and then he picks up one of my boobs and sucks on my nipple.

My eyes roll back in my head. I knew it would be glorious but not like this. He releases my nipple and then gives my other one the same treatment.

When he lets go I grab ahold of his face and practically suck his lips off.

"I am so hard V and I really want you but not after we have been drinking. I want your first time special. Let me take you out on a date tomorrow night? Then we will see where the night takes us." He said.

"You want to take me on a date? That's so romantic Coop. But what about him? I feel like he's really hard." I said.

"He is and if you touch him he may combust." He laughs.

"I want to see him combust Coop. Maybe on my boobs too." I said.

He groans... "It's hard to resist you but I'm going to say no. Maybe after we have our first date. Now grab your shirt and let's get ready for bed." He said.

"You always kill all the fun Coop. I thought I was going to get somewhere." I said stepping out.

"Believe me I want to get somewhere too and I have it in my head jizzing on your tits." He laughs.

"Separate beds are in order tonight or I may pounce you while you sleep." I snort.