Forty-Two💜

When we get back to the station I head in the bathroom to get the package out when Coop follows me right in

"Coop what are you doing? Someone may see you." I said.

"I don't give a fuck." He said walking into the stall with me.

"I guess you want to get the merchandise out?" I smirk.

"Of course I do." He grinned.

I put my hands up on both sides of the stall while he put his hand down the top of my dress to get the package out.

"Are you enjoying this?" I laugh.

"Actually I am. Your cleavage has kept it nice and tight in there." He laughed.

The door opens and we both freeze. I hold my finger up against my lips.

"I see four feet who is in here?" Penny laughs.

"It's me, Penny!" I giggle.

"With who else?" She laughs.

"Umm, that would be me, Coop. I'm helping her get something out of her dress." He laughed.

"More like police evidence that's in my cleavage." I snort.

"Your secret is safe with me you two. I see the way you look at her Cooper." Penny laughs.

"It's that obvious?" Coop laughs.

"Yes it is... I'll umm come back once you guys come out." She laughs.

Once Penny walks back out we both crack up laughing before he fishes the baggy out between his fingers.

"Good job at the club V. I'm so proud of you." He said leaning in kissing my lips.

"Thank you but we need to get out of here. Plus Penny has to pee." I laugh fixing my dress and we walk out of the bathroom.

We take the evidence down to the evidence room so they can try to figure out what it is and how different it is from Andrews shipment.

We head back to our desk when the chief calls us into his office.

"Nice work again guys." The chief said.

"It was all Violet chief. She went up to Pope and asked him to dance and got the packet of drugs."

"You are something else girl. I'm glad you are in my police station." Chief said.

"Thank you, Chief! That means a lot to me. I'm happy to be here and just help catch the criminals." I said.

"You guys head on home for the night after you finish your paperwork and I will text once we find out what the powder is." He said.

"Sounds good chief. We will get our paperwork done and head out." Coop said.

We head to our desks and finish up paperwork and turn it in and get ready to leave. I walk over to Clint. "Don't forget the party is tomorrow at noon," I said.

"We will be there." He said as I wrote the address down and handed it to him.

Coop walks over to where I was and we head out to the car.

"So since it's only 4 am do you want to go grab some breakfast?" Coop asks.

"That sounds good I'm hungry." I smile over at him.

He squeezes my leg. "I'm hungry too."

"What are you hungry for?" I ask.

"Miss Kitty." He chuckles.

"Coop! You nasty thing." I giggle.

"You know you like it." He squeezed my leg again.

"Yes I do like it Coop but I didn't expect you to say that." I laugh.

We pull up at Denny's and I see Karen right away. She waved and smiles. You would think we didn't have anywhere else to eat but this is the only place open at this time.

Karen walks over to us. "Can you tell me how it went?"

"We can't go into details but he's in jail." I smiled.

"That's wonderful news. You guys want your regulars?"She asked.

"No, I want the big breakfast." Coop said.

"That sounds good I'll take the same thing," I said.

She walked away and Coop reaches across the table for my hands.

I linked my fingers with his and smiled as we waited for our food.

Wasn't long until Karen brought our food over and I was starving it seemed. Coop laughed at how fast I shoveled it in.

"You ok there V? You eat that fast." He laughed.

"I was so hungry for some reason," I said rubbing my stomach.

We finished eating and paid and headed back to the house.

"Hey, why don't we go change and sit on the beach and watch the sun come up?" Coop said.

"That actually sounds great Coop."

We change into our running clothes and I grab a blanket and we head down all those steps.

I spread out the blanket and Coop sits down and pulls me down in front of him and wraps his arms around me.

"This is nice and romantic V.," He said against my ear.

Goosebumps pricked my skin and I looked back at him. "I love being here with you."

"I like being with you too V. Actually there is no other place I would rather be." He said hugging me tighter.

We sit and watched the sun come up and just talked and relaxed. "We should prob go in and take a nap so we can be ready for the party at lunchtime," I said.

"True let's go then." He said helping me up and grabbing the blanket.

After we tackled all those stairs and made it inside we were ready for a nap.

We decided to snuggle on the couch because if we went got in bed then we might not get up for the party.

I snuggled in Coop's arms and we dozed off and it felt like we just fell asleep when the alarm went off.

I stretched and looked at Coop. "I guess we should get dressed huh."

"Yeah, we should. I would hate to be late. What do I wear?" He asked.

"I'm going to wear a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. Nothing fancy because they will be doing the bbq outside again like before." I said.

"That made me hungry." He laughed.