Fifty-Six💜

We slept in Saturday morning since Amanda and Jesse stayed late last night

I'm up in the bathroom checking my wound and it's bleeding. I'm thinking I did something to it.

Coop walks in and his eyes get big. "What happened?"

"I'm not sure it's just bleeding. Do you think I need stitches or something?" I asked.

"I'm not a doctor but it kinda looks like it. Why don't I call the hospital and see if I can talk to sissy?" He said.

"Ok yeah try that while I bandage it back up," I said.

He comes back a few minutes later. "I was able to talk to sissy and she wants you to come in and let her have a look."

"Ok, then I guess that's what I'm doing then," I said walking out to find clothes to put on.

"I'll take you so let me change clothes." He said.

Once in the car, we head to the hospital. I keep my hand on the bandage. I'm not sure what happened unless I scratched it while sleeping.

Once at the hospital Coop heads to the front desk and asks for Sissy. It wasn't long until she came out of a room and smiled at us.

"Let's get you in a cubical and checked out." She said.

We follow her to an exam room and she makes me sit on the bed and take my shirt off.

"Let's see what you have going on." She said removing my bandage.

"It was fine when I went to sleep. I guess maybe I scratched it." I said.

"Your skin could have stretched and it was deeper than we thought. I'm going to stitch it up and you will be good to go." Sissy said.

Coop grabs my hand and holds it while she numbs the area to stitch and I have to say that hurts pretty bad.

Once done my phone rings and I'm waiting on Sissy to come back in and discharge me.

📞Hello?

📞Violet I came over to see you and you're not here.

📞Yeah dad I'm back at the hospital. My wound was bleeding and I had to get a couple of stitches but I'll be home soon.

📞Are you ok?

📞Yeah, I'm good. Coop is with me. Was there something you needed?

📞No was just dropping off food. I'll go put it in the fridge.

📞Sounds good dad. What is it?

📞Lasagna and you know your mom she made too much.

📞Thanks, dad we appreciate it. I am about to get discharged so I will talk to you later. I love you.

📞I love you too munchkin.

"Dad is putting lasagna in the fridge." I smile.

"Good I'm starving." Coop laughed just as sissy walked back in.

"Ok, you can go and as much as I like you I hope I don't see you again." She laughed.

"Thank you again," I said to her.

We got back in the car and headed to the house. I went upstairs to change while Coop got out the food and heated it up.

When I walked back into the kitchen he had it all on the table. Mom sent garlic bread and salad as well.

"Dad didn't mention all of this," I said.

"I'm glad she sent it because I'm starving and it smells good." He said leaning over for a kiss.

After we eat Coop told me to go relax and he would clean up.

I went laid on the couch and cut the tv on while looking at my phone when it beeps.

📱Hey bish what's new?

📱Hey Sierrah! Laying on the couch had to go back to the hospital a bit ago for stitches.

📱OMG, why? What happened?

📱Somehow my wound opened up. But came home and dad brought lasagna over. So now I'm stuffed laying on the couch while Coop is cleaning up.

📱He is there a lot hmm? 🤔

📱Will be more next week when he moves in.😁

📱No way really?

📱Yeah, his friend Cam will be here Sunday and he's going to ask him to help him move.

📱I can't wait to see what he looks like.

📱Sierrah! 🤣 I figured you would say that. That's why while he is here I want you and Jesse and Amanda to come over for movie night.

📱Oh, I'm so down. Just let me know when ok?

📱I will love you Si! 🥰

📱Love you too bish! ❤️

I lay my phone down and laugh just as Coop walks into the room. "What's so funny?"

"Sierrah saying she can't wait to meet Cam." I laugh.

"Well she is definitely his type but I don't think he's a settle down kind of guy or at least he didn't use to be." Coop said.

"She's a big girl and can figure it out for herself. Sierrah has always been boy crazy but when it comes down to it she's afraid of disappointing Uncle Gray and so she has never had a boyfriend." I said.

"That's rough. He seems like a nice guy and he likes me." Coop said.

"But he knew you and he likes that you're a cop. I think that's why he hasn't given you a hard time." I said.

"I'm glad he hasn't and I'm pretty sure Davis really likes me." He laughed.

"Grandpa really likes you. Speaking of that we need to figure out what we are making tomorrow when they come over and what time we are picking up Cam?" I ask.

"You will probably have to cook while I go pick him up unless he comes in early. I'll shoot him a text. Now, what do you want to make?" Coop asked.

"Hmm, I know grandpa loves bbq chicken I'll make that with some sides. You think Cam will like that?" I ask

"I'd say he will eat anything you make. Remember he hasn't had a home-cooked meal in a while." Coop laughed pulling me over on his lap.

"I love you V!" He said kissing me.

"I love you too Coop," I said kissing his lips again.