6

I got to my front door, still nobody home. No lights and the door was still locked.

Strange.

Pulling out my keys I felt a gaze upon me. A mysterious gaze, almost threatening. Turning around, I saw nothing but the hustle and bustle still going on of the evening market packing away in the distance.

What the Hell?

The feeling lifted, no longer feeling like I was being watched, I turned back to the door and shoved my keys in the lock. Practically diving through the door, I spun around and locked it again.

    "You weren't scared were you? Scaredy cat." I leaped out of my skin, squealing and balling my fist, smacking my intruder on the head. My intruder clung to the instantly swollen lump on his head.

    "Sasuke, is that you?!" I squealed with realisation.

    "Yes it's me! Who else would it be?!"

My cheeks burned red, luckily it was dark.

    "I'm so so so sorry!"

I ran to the lights to brighten the situation, I can't believe I just nearly knocked out the great Uchiha. Looking at Sasuke I saw a flash of red in his eyes.

Weird...

    "Would you like an ice pack?" I asked, disgarding the flash of red from Sasuke's eyes.

     "I'll be fine, Mitsu-chan, maybe a sit down is in order though." Sasuke replied, still holding his head.

     "Are you sure, Sasuke? I mean I hit you pretty hard, let me see." I held out my hands.

     "I'm fine, honestly." Sasuke said, pushing my hands away gently.

I pursed my lips, "at least come upstairs and lie down, you may have a concussion."

I pulled him upstairs, no, I literally dragged him upstairs, kicking and screaming like a toddler, to my room.

    "You. Lie. There." I said through gritted teeth, pointing at the bed.

    "That's a bit forward." Sasuke winked.

My face started burning again. What had gotten into him?! Usually he was all serious, yet around me he seemed to be, I don't know, comfortable?

    "I didn't mean it like that!" I shouted, cheeks bright red. That's karma for pinching Sakura's...

Sasuke chuckled, lying awkwardly with his hands behind his head, supporting it. I sat in my arm chair and pulled the red blanket over me.

     "So, care to explain what you were doing in my house before me? And maybe how you got inside?" I enquired.

     "You need to work on your speed, Mitsu. Considering you left before everybody," Sasuke lazily looked at me, "I still got here before you." He smiled, smugly.

     "You may have got here before me Uchiha, but you ended up with near enough a concussion." I said playfully.

Sasuke's eyes widened and his lips pursed into a pout.

     "Touche."

I giggled. He seemed so relaxed, yet I felt uncomfortable. Purely because this was so unlike him.

     "So, answer me Uchiha, or I'll be forced to kill you." I mockingly pulled out a kunai.

     "I'm shaking in my shoes," he smirked, "well, as you walk in slow motion, I kept slightly ahead of you."

I watched him closely as he spoke, his features were always so serious. Like he needed to concentrate on every little word, so his sentence was completely perfect.

     "When I got here, either you or Kakashi had left the window open, so I let myself in." He finished, adjusting the pillows with his shoulders.

Of course! The window! Wait...

   "Why did you follow me home?" I asked, curiousity spewing from my eyes.

    "Umm... I.... Uhhh...."

Aha! Caught him off guard!

    "Spit it out Sasuke," I said, poking my tongue out at him.

     "I wanted to make sure you got home safe, is all." He turned his head away.

My stomach knotted and my cheeks started burning again.

     "Oh." I pathetically squeaked.

Sasuke turned to me.

     "Are you blushing?!" He accused, pointing his finger at me.

     "No! Shut up Uchiha!"

I threw a pillow at him. He caught it, of course. I dodged the pillows hurtling straight towards me. As I ran around the bed I felt a hand grab my wrist, yanking me onto the soft, cushioned surface.

     "What do you think you're playing at?"

I sat next to Sasuke and poked his shoulder.

    "You're such a loser." He chuckled, looking into my green eyes.

     "You're so mean!" I exclaimed, pushing him down, only to find myself dragged down too.

      "HEY!" I shouted, trying to get up.

     "You're such a fidget!" Sasuke whispered under his breath.

I found myself lying next to Sasuke for hours. Kakashi still wasn't home, it was nice to have company.

     "Sasuke?" I whispered, cautious in case he'd fallen asleep.

I turned over gently and his arms pulled me in closely, my head resting on his shoulder. I could now see that yes, Sasuke Uchiha had fallen asleep in my bed and was subconciously cuddling me. Nobody could know, what if the fangirls found out?!

I'd be dead. What's the time anyway?

3:30am.

Shiiiiit! Need to sleep!

     "Goodnight Sasuke." I whispered, resisting the urge to stay away any longer.