15

"How much longerrrr?" Naruto whined, clinging at Kakashi's sleeve.

It took us three days recovery time after our battle with Zabuza in the Land of Waves. The bridge was finished and now the village can have supplies of food delivered, hopefully it won't be such a famished country anymore.

     "Will you get off me, Naruto?" Kakashi said dully, staring at his book.

We were taking our time, we were still a little shaky but recovered enough if we had to take on any rouge ninja. The sun was beating on our backs with no remorse, making it ten times harder to carry the heavy bags of clothing and gifts from the people of the Waves. Sweat dripped down the side of my head, dampening my hair. Sakura was pestering Sasuke as usual, even after my little outburst before we left the village. Sasuke stared blankly ahead, ignoring the pleading for a date. I really don't know how he copes with her, after ten minutes of her whining, pleading and pouting I'd have to kill her.

Harsh?

Heh.

    "What the Hell are you smirking at, Hatake?!" Both Kakashi and I looked up in the direction of the sneering pinkette.

    "You baka Sakura, you do realise there's two Hatake's here!" I hissed, flicking her giant forehead.

She snarled and fell behind the group, once again pouting. Naruto, Sasuke, Kakashi and I were all in a line walking in silence. We were only about twenty minutes away from the Leaf and then we had the rest of the day off. I don't think Kakashi could handle anymore of us.

     "So, Mitsu," Naruto started, "you wanna do something when we get back to the village?"

I stared at him as he wiggled his eyebrows, grinning.

I chuckled sheepishly, not knowing how to turn him down politely.

     "No she doesn't, Naruto." Sasuke butted in, sending daggers at Naruto.

      "She has a voice, teme!" Naruto barked, hitting Sasuke over the head with a fan.

I looked at Kakashi, he looked at bewildered as I did, but he was still reluctant to help me out with this. Naruto and Sasuke carried on their bickering until we got to the gates.

      "WILL YOU TWO SHUT UP?" I barked, grabbing them both by their collars and hoisting them in the air.

Kakashi facepalmed as he handed in the paperwork to the guards on the gate.

     "There! You're free! Get out of my sight!" Kakashi pleaded, nursing his head with his hand.

I shook my head and started to walk away towards the forest. It'd be nice to have some peace and quiet from the troublesome trio. The trees provided a gentle breeze that cooled my skin after the long journey in the ruthless sun, the leaves rustled and carried on the breeze, making the silence even more blissful. The lush green grass was screaming out invitations as it swayed gently, the sun beaming down on top of it. I dropped my bags and lay down, using them as a pillow. The sun shone on, warming my skin like a small blanket. I wasn't there long before I felt anothers presence.

      "I know you're there, you're not very good at keeping your chakra at bay." I stated, eyes still closed, basking in the sun.

Birds above chirped above, declaring their presence along with the deep chuckle of my intruder.

     "Maybe I didn't want to mask my chakra." The voice sang, dripping with smugness.

I scoffed, turning in the direction of Sasuke, leaning against a tree.