22

"N-N-NARUTO!?" I yelled, frozen to the spot I stood in, staring at him through the hole that I had punched into the door. I looked back at Itachi, sporting his usual emotionless exterior, and Kisame, grinning from ear to ear once again.

"Ne? Mitsu? What the hell?"

My eyes still wide, I just gape at him. His eyes narrowed towards Itachi and Kisame. I could just see the cogs turning in his mind, the fact he didn't recognise the robes amazed me. Snarling, I grabbed his collar through the hole.

"Naruto, what the hell are you doing here?! Where the hell is Sasuke!?

He looked at me, confusion spread across his face.

"Why the hell would I know where that baka is?! He spat, wriggling his way from my tight grasp. I sighed, clutching the bridge of my nose and closing my eyes. I turned back to Itachi and Kisame, shooting a glare at them.

"If Sasuke's not here then what are we doing here?" I hissed, my fists balling.
Kisame started to chuckle, unsheathing Samehada, Itachi just stood there, smirking at me.
"You really are clueless," Itachi's voice was a mere whisper, he disappeared from in front of me, his hot breath now tickling my ear, "Mitsu-chan"

My eyes widened, shock setting in once again. Kisame took a fighting stance, still grinning.
"Ah, Jiraiya, the Mountain Sage." Kisame hissed through his sharp teeth, a strangled chuckle escaping his throat.

The Mountain Sage glanced nonchalantly at the 6 foot 3 shark before him, rolling his eyes.
"You Akatsuki always have to make a drama out of things, don't you?" He questioned, calmly walking past both Kisame and Itachi, looking dead at me.

"Who's the girl?"

I looked up to meet the elders face, red streaks graced his cheeks and he had a maine of white bushy hair. He wore traditional red and green robes accompanied by a massive scroll hanging from his back. He was an odd looking man, but a man with authority, you could tell that.

"Who's the old man?" I asked Naruto, glancing back at him.

Naruto scrunched his face up, pursing his lips into a pout. Scratching his head sheepishly, he muttered, still eyeing up the two criminals standing away from us.

"That's the Pervy Sage, he's been training me. Well, meant to be training me but all he's done so far is take my money and spend it on girls and Sake!" Naruto started to shout, pointing an accusing finger at the Sage.

Jiraiya's eyes widened as a blush creeped across his face, blending with the red war paint. As he passed me, he grabbed Naruto by his collar, dragging him up to his eye level.
"What have I told you about embarrasing me, damn it!" The Sage hissed, dropping the blonde back to the floor. Turning away from Naruto, shielding him behind, he smiled at Itachi and Kisame.
"Now, what can I do for you?" He questioned calmly, setting eyes on Itachi and Kisame once again. Shuffling from one foot to the other, I glanced at Naruto. His arms were crossed as he peered around Jiraiya's shielding body, his lips pursed into a pout. Typical Naruto.
"What can you do for us?" Itachi mimicked, a tone of shock in his voice. Jiraiya nodded, looking bored.

"I think you know exactly what we want, old man." Kisame hissed, a choked cackle escaping his throat once again. He raised his arm, pointing Samehada towards Naruto. Jiraiya's face scrunched into a scowl, holding his arm out again, shielding Naruto. I glared towards Itachi, walking infront of Jiraiya.

"What the hell do you think you're playing at?" I growled, my eyes flicking between the two criminals. My fists clenched automatically, they just stared at me. Smirking.
Smug bastards.

"Give us the Jinchūriki and we'll be on our way." Itachi said calmly, narrowing his eyes in my direction. A warning.

"Jinchūriki?" Naruto questioned, dully. Jiraiya rolled his eyes, taking his stance ready to fight. Kisame had already started running towards the pair, pushing me to the floor and well away from the conflict. Wide-eyed, I stared ahead, watching the shark bring down his mighty sword upon the old man, who proceeded to block his attack. Jiraiya pulled out a scroll from his back, biting his thumb to draw blood. Kisame's eyes stared at him, unable to make out his next move. Slapping his hand upon the scroll, a tunnel appeared around them.

"I expected no less of the Mountain Sage." Itachi sighed. He nodded to Kisame to fall back. Jiraiya kept his stance, smirking.

"Nobody has ever escaped this Jutsu." He proudly announced, an attempt to shock everyone. The only one shocked was, of course, Naruto. As he stood there, in awe, I shook my head.

"You're such an idiot, Naruto! You stand there in awe about some old guys Jutsu when you have two S-Rank Criminals in front of you that want to kidnap you for some God damn reason!" I screamed at him, shaking my fist threateningly. Silence overcame the pink tunnel we were engulfed in. Jiraiya still stared at the two, anticipating their moves as I still tried to beat the shit out of Naruto.
"Nice to see you, brother." Itachi announced into the silence, still staring at Jiraiya. I turned, met by Itachi's Sharingan and the raven black hair of a young Uchiha behind him.