2

Author's Note!

Hey guys! Thanks so much for taking time to read this, comments and critques would be highly appreciated as would voting and suggestions! Thank-you again!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beep! Beep! Beep!

Arrrgh.

    "Nooo." I groaned, slapping the snooze button on my alarm clock.

    "Don't even think about it, Otou-san." I slurred sleepily.

Kakashi stood behind his Kakuremino no Jutsu.

    "Just like your old man, very observant, Mitsu-chan." He smiled from under his navy mask.

    "However..."

Uh-oh, that was too close for comfort.

    "...You're not quite there..."

NEED TO MOVE!

I swung myself out of bed, too late.

    "Secret technique! ONE THOUSAND YEARS OF DEATH!"

My screams echoed throughout the house, shaking the windows and doors. I mean, wouldn't you if your father decided to stick his two fingers up your ass?!

Kakashi disappeared, and so he should, probably to project his stupid pervy books before I stole them and hid them again.

After showering I put my usual ninja outfit on, a black loose t-shirt with red fishnetting underneath and matching black short shorts. I pulled my silver hair up into a high pony tail out of my emerald green eyes.

Today we meet our squads and sensei's to begin training as a Genin ninja, I can't wait!

I could feel the excitement running through my veins, hardly able to control it.

    "See ya later Otou-san!" I beamed as I ran through the front door towards the Academy.

I wanted to get there as fast as possible to get a seat. I could feel the chakra concentrating within the soles of my feet automatically, Otou-san taught me this, he thought it was essential.

I ran around the corner, only five more minutes and I'd be there. Well, if I hadn't had run into some baka with a duck butt for a hairstyle.

    "You should watch where you're running," he said without even acknowleging the fact I was sprawled on the floor, "loser."

Is this guy for real? Who the hell does he think he is?!

    "Excuse me!"

    "Hn." He grunted and walked off.

Get anymore rude?

I got up and dusted myself off.

Now I'm gonna be late! Baka!

I carried on running towards the Academy, full speed ahead!

I burst through the door to find everyone already seated and Iruka Sensei standing at the front of the class with a scroll in his hands. He looked at me expectantly, demanding an explanation for my tardiness.

    "Hahahaha, funny story Sensei," I chuckled, scratching the back of my head, "y'see, a black cat crossed my -----"

    "CUT THE CRAP AND SIT DOWN!" Iruka exploded.

I sighed as the whole class burst into laughter and I went to find a seat. Climbing the steps to the aisles, everywhere I seemed to look tgere was nowhere to sit, I turned to face Iruka-Sensei.

    "Uhh, Sensei, where am I suppose to sit?"

I saw a vein bulge from the side of his head. My eyes scanned the room, begging them to locate a space.

Aha!

I ran towards the empty space next to some blonde haired kid wearing an orange jumpsuit and a girl with pink hair.

I saw down and put my head on the desk.

Could today get any worse?

    "You're such a loser."

I know that voice. That calm, arrogant, drone. I looked up from my wooden pillow and found the oh-so-familiar duck butt from this morning.

     "HEY! YOU DIDN'T EVEN APOLOGISE TO ME THIS MORNING!" I shouted, hitting him over the head with my fist.

There was a gasp escaping every mouth plastered onto a female anatomy.

Pfft. Fangirls. I don't even see what they see. He's such an ass.

    "MITSU! WILL YOU STOP INTERRUPTING MY LESSON AND BE QUIET!" Iruka howled.

I sighed, sitting down and ignoring the onyx eyes, glaring holes into the side of my head.

    "Now class," Iruka calmly started, pinching the bridge of his nose, "you are all going to be assigned to a group..."

I spaced, I was so drained from all the running, falling and shouting, not to mention the lack of sleep due to the excitement of finally becoming a true ninja with a squad...

    "Team 7; Naruto Uzumaki, Sakura Haruno,"

The blonde boy who I assumed was named Naruto, cheered as the pink haired girl, who could only have been Sakura slipped into what I could only describe as deep depression.

    "Sasuke Uchiha,"

Sakura screamed with glee as Naruto grimaced.

"You've gotta be kiddin' me!" Naruto shouted.

 "And Mitsu Hatake."

What?! Don't tell me I've gotta put up with a hyperactive knucklehead, a screaming overly obsessive fangirl and a guy who's so far up his own ass that he can barely breath!

    "Well, well, well. What d'ya know?" Sasuke smirked.

Kill me now.