3

"Hey Naruto! Will you quit it?!" Sakura exclaimed from across the class.

We'd been here for over two hours, everybody else had already met their Sensei's and left. Naruto was putting a board eraser on top of the door frame to try and trick whatever oh-so-organised Sensei we were lumbered with.

    "He's a Jounin, Naruto, do you honestly think he's gonna fall for that?" Sasuke mumbled.

Did the boy know how to speak properly? Or did he think mumbling was the norm?

    "Yeah but Jounin are also supposed to be on time aren't they, Sasuke?" I glared, he glared back.

He opened his mouth to say something back but the door slid open and we heard the eraser fall.

Plonk.

    "GOT YA!" Naruto roared with laughter, bending over clutching his stomach.

I put my hand to my mouth to stifle a laugh.

    "My first impression of you guys is that you're all complete idiots."

Wait. I knew that bored tone all too well...

    "YOU LIAR!"

I bolted towards Kakashi with fire in my eyes.

    "Now, now Mitsu... Mitsu.... MITSU!"

I planted my weapons pouch across his head.

I caught Sasuke smirking at me from the corner of my eye, hmph. Sakura was being overconcerned as usual, annoying more than anything, and making a big fuss over the fact I had hit our new Sensei over the head with my pouch. She clearly hadn't made the link between our surnames.

    "Okay," Kakashi announced, bringing me out of my daydream, "this place will suffice. Sit in a line and I want yo tell me your name, about your likes and dislikes and your dreams for the future."

     "You start Kakashi-Sensei, so you can show us what you mean!" Naruto said.

     "Okay, my name is Kakashi Hatake. My likes, well, I don't feel like telling you them... My dislikes, well, I don't feel like telling you those either! As for my dreams for the future... Don't really have one."

He grinned at a baffled Naruto and Sakura. Typical Otou-san. Always making things complicated, I smiled.

    "Hn." Sasuke grunted.

Baka.

     "Okay, you go!" Kakashi pointed at Naruto.

    "Yeah believe it! My name is Naruto Uzumaki, I love Ramen but I hate the three minutes you have to wait before you can eat it! My dream is to become the greatest Hokage, then everybody will have to respect me and look up to me!" Naruto announced.

    I smiled, sadly, nobody ever did bother with Naruto. I scolded myself for not making more of an effort in the past. For not even noticing. It was sad how isolated he really was...

    "Next." Kakashi said, pointing at Sakura.

"I'm Sakura Haruno! My likes... Well, the person I like..." She put her hands up to her face and started giggling like a maniac.

Pfft, fangirls.

"My dreams for the future... Well..." She squealed.

    "Seriously?!" I snapped.

Everybody looked at me, even Sasuke, even the great Uchiha turned his head with confusion in his eyes. But then, they went back to the normal cold, hard stare.

I blushed, scratching the back of my head sheepishly.

    "Sasuke, you go." Kakashi said, still looking at me weird. I narrowed my eyes at him, daring him to say anything to me.

Don't get me wrong, I loved Otou-san, he was the greatest man alive, but he could be such a pest if he even had the slightest thought, whether it be right or wrong, and in this case, SO WRONG, that I liked someone.

     "My name is Sasuke Uchiha. I don't particularly like anything, and I dislike a lot of things..."

Woah, somebody has issues.

    "I don't have a dream, because I will make it a reality. I am going to restore my clan and kill a certain someone..."

Everybody was silent.

Yep, definitely got issues.

Kakashi was looking at me, knowing exactly what I was thinking he glared. I grinned at him.

    "And finally." Kakashi gestured to me.

Stupid Otou-san, he'd lived with me for fifteen years, I didn't need to announce who I was!

    "My name is Mitsu Hatake."

    "Hey wait..." Sakura interrupted, "that means."

    "Yup." Kakashi smiled.

    "I don't really feel like telling you my likes or dislikes," I continued, smirking at Kakashi, "as for hobbies and dreams well, I don't really have any."

    "HEY! THAT'S NOT VERY HELPFUL, JUST LIKE KAKASHI-SENSEI!" NAruto yelled. He does a lot of that, I've noticed.

And he clearly wasn't the smartest tool in the box, he still hadn't worked out I was Otou-san's daughter!

Kakashi chuckled.

    "Okay guys, your first mission is tomorrow." Kakashi stretched, pulling his book out of his pocket.

    "Ohh, what is it Sensei?! Is it some daring, dangerous mission where we risk our lives like true ninja?!" Naruto squealed with excitement.

    "If I tell you, you won't like it. Just don't forget to skip breakfast." He warned, jumping off the side of the fence surrounding the grass we were sat on, into the village.

    "WHY IS HE SO SECRETIVE?!" Naruto shouted, stomping like a toddler having a tantrum.

I chuckled at him, until I saw Sasuke looking at me, smiling! Not smirking, but actually smiling!

I smiled back but he just turned away and grunted.

Geez, bipolar much?

---------------------------------------------------------

Author's note!

Hey guys, thanks for reading. Don't forget to vote and comment. I get really stuck usually writing fanfics so suggestions would be greatly welcome. I hope you're enjoying it so far, it'll eventually heat up I promise! Thank-you!