38. tied

CHAPTER 38: TIED

Monday, June 19th 2017 - Eugene, Oregon

HARRY STYLES

"So do you two wanna sit on our porch all day long then?" Maisie asks us laughing as she passes us to work on the flowerbed in their front yard. Estelle's mother is dressed in green, baggy pants that have stains of dry dirt on her knees. Her blonde hair is pulled back in a bun but loose strands of hair are constantly falling into her face, forcing her to take off her gardening gloves to tuck them back behind her ear.

"Okay, okay we're leaving already." Stella says smiling and stands up, stretching her hand out for me to take it. Her family always seems to be in such a good mood, unlike my family where tension is the order of the day.

I take Stella's hand and together we walk into her house. My heavy heart feels a lot lighter now that we have made every misunderstanding and problem from yesterday disappear. But I'm also full of joy after Stella's admission that she likes me more than a friend yet she hasn't said that she loves me or anything similar to that. And I won't pressure her. One step at a time. Even though I have no clue what we are right now which bothers me, kind of.

"What do you wanna do now?" Stella asks after she dragged me into the kitchen where she let go off my hand to open the fridge. She bends down and I can't help myself but stare at her ass.

"You." I answer smirking and slap her ass whereupon she yelps and turns around with a grin.

"Fuck off." Stella says as she plays with the neck of the water bottle she's just taken out off the fridge.

"Well, it isn't my fault that you were sticking your ass out like that." I say, my grin just as wide as hers.

Stella casts a glance outside through the window to see her mother working on the flowerbed with headphones on. Grinning, she takes my hand again and pulls me upstairs. I stumble behind her and keep stumbling into her room while she shuts the door. And only a few seconds later I hear the water bottle drop to the floor and feel her lips on mine.

Instantly, I wrap my my arms around her waist tightly and press her against my body as close as possible. A brief giggle escapes her soft mouth as she dives her fingers into my hair and softly tugs at them. My hands move lower to squeeze her behind and Stella moans quietly. But I breathlessly pull away when she starts pressing her lower part against mine.

"What's wrong?" Stella wonders.

"I really want to. Shit, I want to fuck you so bad but I don't feel very comfortable with your parents being around." I admit and she chuckles. It might be okay for her but I feel uncomfortable with it.

"My dad isn't home and my mom's outside. She'll stay outside for the next hour. I'm ninety-five percent sure."

"The other five percent still worry me," I tell her and she lets go of my neck, taking a step back from me, "I don't want your mother hearing us or worse; walking in on us."

"I have a solution for both," Stella responds and steps closer again, hooking her fingers through the belt loops of my jeans, "To solve your first worry, we can just try to be as quiet as possible," She goes on her tiptoes to place a kiss on my jaw, "And for your second worry; I can lock the door."

Her lips brush over mine before she spins around to lock the door. She turns around again with a devilish grin and then slides off he robe to take her top off. I lick my lips as I feel my pants tighten at just the thought of having her underneath me. When she walked over to me, she quickly takes my shirt off, too and her eyes focus on the tattoos on my chest.