48. moving

CHAPTER 48: MOVING

                            Saturday, July 8th 2017 - Eugene, Oregon

HARRY STYLES

Baby girl:Open up

Baby girl:open up u asshole

Baby girl:if you don't open up in a second i'll go back home and you can keep dying from boredom

I reach for my phone as I hear it making a noise---three times to be exact. After I read Estelle's messages, I quickly reply that I'll let her in in a second. I first have to check where my mother is so I can sneak Estelle in. I feel like a fifteen year old teenager who has to sneak in their girlfriend. I don't feel like a nineteen year old adolescent who is about to go to college in a few weeks.

 It is about 11pm and there are no lights burning in the house. I check our backyard but there is no one to be seen so my parents already went to bed which is great. I open up the front door to see Estelle standing in front of me, swaying back and forth on her feet with flushed cheeks.

 She looks amazing. She isn't doing anything or dressed up. Stella is just standing there, having her blonde hair in the usual messy, wavy hairstyle. Her eyes are circled with black eyeliner and it makes her blue eyes even more blue-like the sky on a clear, cloudless summer day. Stella is dressed in shorts and a low-cut top. It is a casual look but she manages to look incredibly hot in this.

 Stella smiles at me as she stops swaying back and forth and I return the smile. Wrapping my arms around her waist to pull her close, I press my forehead against hers and breathe in her scent. I feel like I haven't seen her in ages even though it's only been a day.

  "There's my girl," I whisper and she chuckles before she pecks my lips for a second, "Didn't know you were coming over."

  "I wanted to surprise you so you don't have to die from boredom."

  "Very kind of you."

  "Kind is, in fact, my third name. Hot obviously is my middle name."

 I laugh, "Obviously."

  "So, is it save for me to come in or is your mom gonna rip my head off?"

  "No, they're asleep." I answer and she nods before walking in. She takes off her shoes so her steps are more silent when we walk upstairs and into my room. Luckily, our house is big enough and my parents bedroom far away from my room which means they won't catch me having someone over.

 Stella throws herself onto the bed but gestures for me to lock the door. Frowning, I do exactly that and then walk over to my bed where she sits up again. I come to a stop right in front of her. She is staring up at me with a little smirk on her lips as she places her flat hands on my stomach.

  "How come a nineteen year old is being grounded by his mom like a ten year old?" Stella chuckles as she takes my shirt off to attach her lips to the skin underneath my navel where the little trail of hair is that disappears into my jeans.

  "There are some rules," I answer, my voice sounds throaty, "As long as I live here, I have to stick to what my parents are saying."

  "Rules," She rolls her eyes and opens my  jeans. I close my eyes, keeping in a satisfied moan because my pants have already gotten tighter, "Who needs rules when we'll break them anyway."

  "Well, I'll be gone soon anyway so I don't really care."

  Stella looks up at me, "Are you really going to move to Massachusetts after summer break?"